Chapter 71

"I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight you won't be able to walk tomorrow," Severus whispered into her ear as the two arrived back at the Keep. "Goodness. We may have to put her to bed up in the expansion," Frankie grinned back at him.

"Be thinking about what you want and I'll give it to you. Daddy can give you a bath and kiss you," he said looking down between her thighs as she walked passed him. "Terrible man. An absolute brute. I'll take it," she replied with a giggle.

"That's what I missed earlier.. I was ready when he got the ahem call," he replied. "You didn't want to lick me after that ferret?" she teased him playfully. "I thought I would hate it but the fact you were doing it in front of all the others. You looked.. depraved in the best way. There wasn't a man in the room who didn't want to be one of the selected," he announced.

"Was I a very good girl?" she asked as she kicked off her heels and plopped down on the sofa still in her dress. Severus went to the bedroom area starting to change back into his shorts. He loved wearing as little as possible when they were alone together, expecting Frankie to do the same.

"You were the best girl. I was proud of how obedient you were, to everyone. You're welcome by the way for picking Lucius," he grinned at her. "Daddy, I could have kissed you," she giggled. Severus came back in his shorts a minute later, "I'll take that now," he said. He leaned down, hungrily kissing her mouth. His raven hair hung around her face like curtains.

Finally, the two parted and he took the baby from her arms. He sat down in her warm spot and held the baby against his tattooed chest. "You are the best too, little one," he whispered to the baby as he patted her back.

"Can I tell you a little secret and you won't get upset with me?" Frankie asked as she went to change back in t-shirt and tiny black sleeping shorts. "Be my guest," Severus replied, his eyes locking on hers from across the room. His eyebrow was raised, waiting impatiently for her announcement.

"I sort of enjoyed how desperate Draco looked today. I guess it stroked my ego a bit," she admitted. "It should. He made a deal with one of the most ruthless wizards to ever live. That's how bad he wanted inside my little demon," Severus smirked.

"I was trying to hold back the whole time. I felt filthy for the first time. It was great," she said in a softer voice as she walked back to the sofa. "I just hope if we do that again it's in a bed. I know that floor was killing both of us," Severus grinned.

"You're right. I'm such a princess. I need a soft bed or a sofa," she replied as she stretched out beside him. "Maybe that's because you demand an hours' worth of it at a time," he replied, choosing his words carefully. "You poor thing. Did you see how many who would gladly step in your place?" she reminded him.

Severus glared at her, "First off. Stop it you little demon. Second, you did so good back there keeping your mind clear. You are getting better. However, he's not done testing you. Shall you find yourself alone with him, I fear he will delve deeper into your mind," he remarked.

"I feel different since Malice was born. My patronus, it was a swarm of ravens. It's changed," she admitted. "You had more than one? A swarm? Show me," Severus looked at her puzzled. Severus cast, "Legilimens."

Frankie thought of the first time she cast it. She had been reading about it in a book at the young age of 12. One of the few things Hogwarts could provide her was endless books on magic. She was in a dark forest, using the light from her wand to cast "Expecto patronum," she cast into the darkness.

A swarm of silvery blue ravens short forth from her wand into the air

A swarm of silvery blue ravens short forth from her wand into the air. They flew around her body and up into the sky before disappearing. "Oh, well shit. Is that supposed to happen?" she asked herself looking back down at the open book. The text read of an animal, only one being conjured.

"Concentrate," she told herself. The 12 year old raven haired girl stood in the cold forest. She thought only of her mother, visualizing her, reaching out for her hand as if it could be grabbed by a ghost. A voice from behind her ear, "I'm here," the sweet voice whispered.

"Why did they go away?" she whispered into the darkness. "They are simply a guide, Francesca. They do not stay around forever. Try again," the female voice whispered into her ear. "Expecto patronum," she cast into the dark. Silvery blue lightening shot out from the end of her wand, conjuring hundreds of transparent blue ravens.

"That's my girl," the voice whispered before disappearing. "Come back," Frankie begged, tears streaming down her face. "I need you," she cried, falling into the cold forest floor. As she fell, the forest fell pitch black again. Frankie rolled over looking up to the sky above the bare trees.

"I'm completely and utterly alone," she whispered to herself.

Severus dropped his wand, bringing both of them out of it. "Get your cloak. I want to see you cast it," the man replied. Each of them put their cloaks on, Severus still holding the sleeping baby in her blanket as they went outside to the forest. It was a cool summer evening.

"Expecto patronum," she cast, sending hundreds of huge lunar moths from the end of her wand. It sent a cloud of blue lightening through the forest shaking the trees. They were engulfed in a swarm of flying moths, some of them even landing on them.

"I've never seen a cast so powerful," the man informed her

"I've never seen a cast so powerful," the man informed her. "I just think about her," Frankie replied, extending her hand so a glowing moth could land on it. "Your mother?" he asked softly. "Malice. This is because of her. She has done something to me," Frankie admitted.

"Expecto patronum," Severus cast with his own wand. A beautiful blue silvery raven spawned, flying around the two of them. "Mine changed from a doe to a raven when we got together," he admitted.

Frankie rolled her eyes, "A raven seems more fitting for you anyways," she retorted

Frankie rolled her eyes, "A raven seems more fitting for you anyways," she retorted. "I'm starting to wonder if you are hiding your abilities from me. I've never seen anything like that," the man admitted.