Chapter 1: The birth

[4th Wall/ No one's POV]

Gwyn was disorientated and couldn't tell where he was after going through what looked like a kaleidoscope that was subjected to 50 different drugs at once, but he does feel submerged, warm, safe but that was all pushed away from him by the all new experience of true unbearable hunger and thirst

He felt like was going to bawl his eyes out from how insufferable it is but he was quickly reminded that he was submerged in something that tasted oddly metallic and it was viscous, much more viscous than water about 2 times more in viscosity and 37℃.

Gwyn was quickly realizing where he was and to be honest he thought he dreamed all that had happened but then he just processed what he just thought.

Gwyn: "Wait... How do I know what the temperature and thickne-..!"

 But before Gwyn could think of how he knew something that he would never in his life be able to determine through just contact, he felt him self being crushed and pushed by what seemed like walls of meat towards somewhere but then there was the sudden return of a feeling he always knew but it was turned up to 11, the feeling of being cold.

The top of his head was cold but then it became freezing and then it felt like he was in a blizzard as more and more of him was being pushed and pulled out of the warm place, he was then suddenly covered in what felt like a giant and heavy wool blanket that was shitly made, Gwyn tried to open his eyes but he was so tired but he wanted to see, no he MUST see.

Gwyn: "COME ON! OPEN I WANT TO SEE! LET! ME! SEE!" and with all the will he could muster, his eyes launched open blinding him for a few seconds it felt like his eyes were on fire but it faded along with the bright light revealing 2 blurred faces that sharpened with time, one was the face of a old man missing a few teeth and a woman that looked about 40 years younger than the old man looked.

After a few seconds of processing their features he recognized that the old man was the abusive, insufferable and late Dario Brando, the woman who had black hair and blue eyes that he would have to call mother from now on was...

Gwyn: "Umm... What the fuck was her name again? Wait did she have a na-..? "

Suddenly a influx of noise that sounded like sitting in a cinema where someone put the speakers on a 100% and played the worlds loudest noise on loop and trapped him inside to suffer a death through his ears rupturing causing him to bleed out! Gwyn felt like his ears wear being dug out with a jack-hammer, for a moment he wanted to go back to being dead! It was a agonizing 2 minutes but never the less his ears adjusted to the influx of noise, he then heard his two new and definitely loving, compassionate and compatible parents talking.

Dario: "HOW DID YOU GIVE BIRTH TO A SECOND CHILD! THE DOCTOR SAID THAT THERE WAS ONLY GOING TO BE ONE! NOW WE WILL HAVE TO SPEND MORE FOR FOOD AND LESS ON BOOZE YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!"

?Mother?: "I'm sorry... But shouldn't we be celebrating having twins?"

Dario: "NO! ALSO LOOK AT THE SECOND BABY! ITS SO SMALL AND SKINNY! IT COULD BE CONSIDERED A DOLL FROM THE SIZE OF THE WEAK LITTLE BASTARD!"

?Mother?: "Don't call our child a bastard! Now Dario what do we name him?"

Dario: "I don't know but I'm going out to get booze and rob from some rich tossers!"

Dario then left the house, slinking into the dark I could see from my mother's arms like the disgusting urchin he is.

Gwyn was already sick of the disgusting bastard he cant wait to watch the light fade from his eyes, maybe when he comes back here in the future he will raise the wretch from the dead and torture him for a hundred years.