Announcement

I have returned with the motivation to do something! I bet you have been wondering where I have been and it is simple! I got burned out trying to figure out how I want to write the next chapter with no inspiration to write so I just sat there staring at the screen for hours...

But don't worry for I have COME to show you where inspiration has taken me! The inspiration has brought me to making a 2nd & 3rd story being cooked up as I type I am now in the kitchen cooking something devious and delicious.

But before you ask "Is Destiny vs Fate discontinued then?" and to that I say FUCK NO! I just am making 2 more stories to be a outlet for my creative interests that are else where at the current moment but also I promise that I will only continue to make a maximum of 3 stories at a time so it will be like this!

Story 1: Destiny vs Fate

Story 2: The One within the Hero ( Ben 10 x JoJo's Bizarre Adventure )

Story 3: ??? ( The 3rd story is another ben 10 one but I am gonna make a character to insert into the story and you guys will be what decides his unique little power will be between these 2 options! 1st option: [ THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM ] from JoJo's B.A including the novel.  2nd option:  [ GOLD AMAZO ] from DCAU, Justice League Unlimited, Justice League Infinity. )

And NO MORE other stories that will be in the works as I write as to maintain my focus which is pretty hard because I feel like a goblin snorted on 20 different kinds of drugs so... Its hard to focus!

But anyway that is what I have come to announce, also for the past days I have been trying to watch classic ben 10 to reaffirm my knowledge and make my story better but it doesn't GOD DAMN STREAM WHERE I AM! So I have been reading other fanfics for a general idea so pls don't bully me if I get a few things wrong I am not a big ben 10 nerd who knows everything about the series and my knowledge is limited because of shitty international stuff.

Oh also In a few days the first chapter of the 2nd story will be published in a few days because I am currently writing the story and drawing what the 3rd story character will look like. but I will give a hint as to what the 2nd story will be about ready for the hint?

lets get a count down from 3!

ready?

3

2

1

TADA~!-... Oh wait I a mean *Cough Cough* DOJYAAAN~!

And if you still don't know here is 3 more hints!

And just because he's my favorite antagonist in JoJo's! A edit!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/iMcxuhftV-w?feature=share   (I forgot shorts don't work in the Wattpad's video url thing, so here is the link ;-;)

Alright that about wraps it up so... SEEYA UNTIL NEXT TIME!