Even Worse

Fuck you.

You got me mad. You got me, the one who always just directs everything at themself and gets insanely depressed, mad.

ANOTHER child!? You groomed ANOTHER child!? Even younger than your groomed fiancé!?

You disgust me.

You met with them. You sexualized them. I saw the screenshots. What is wrong with you!?

I tried to tell myself that you're not actually attracted to minors, I thought that you dated your boyfriend because kids are easier to manipulate, not because you find them hot.

But clearly, I was wrong. Clearly, I was only hoping that you weren't THAT bad.

I didn't want to believe that you could be THAT monstrous.

All my lingering desire to be with you again to live the delusion of being happy is GONE.

I just want to see you pay for what you've done. I need you locked away. Or scared into being a better person.

You deserve so much worse. Every pain in the world should haunt you. But if I said that, you would only twist it into me being the monster and you being the angel again.

Why the FUCK can't you just be good?

I no longer envy your groomed fiancé. I felt guilty for that, wishing to be your underage victim just so I could be with you again.

No, I pity him. He hasn't woken up yet. Just like the other people around you, who you groomed as minors into being your perfect friend army, I pity him.

Perfectly manipulated into thinking hebephilia is acceptable.

You think this is okay because you're still so childish, huh? Fuck you. Fuck your pedo excuses.

You disgusting monster. You gross beast. You deserve nothing but the worst.