Let me Love You.

|DONOVAN|

I looked at her once more.

"Don't test me. Stay away from Jayyon" I told her leaving her in the gym, I hear her finally let her tears out as she cries. Did I like to hear her cry? Yes but even so it hurts, why am I like this why can't I get my emotions under control. I'm angry, jealous at the way he touched her, the way she looked at him
And him her I know that look cause I look at her like that. I felt myself raging more at the thought of that bastard.

"Yo Don! What happened you alright?" Jonas my best friend asked me. I gave him a nod. "The whole schools talking
About what just happened, what are you gonna do?" He tells me as he steps In front of me stopping me from walking.

"Nothing. It's none of their goddamn business what goes on between me and MY girl" I told him Emphasizing the word 'My'.

"Alright then what you going to do about Jayyon Green?" He asked. Just the mention of that guys name piss me off. "Make his life a living hell, I'm gonna mess that pretty boy up." I told him.

Jayyon green,  more like Jayyon Bruised.

She thinks she's seen the terrible side of me she had no idea what monster she just awoken inside me, that primal instinct I got from my father and his stern teachings. No one fucks with me and gets away with it. No one.

|ANAIS|

I watched as Donovan disappeared with his friend, I wiped my eyes leaving out the gym. I'll have to stay away from Jayyon, I don't want Donovan to hurt me....i will avoid both of them. Maybe if I take some days out of school this will all blow over, just maybe Donovan will be over me and obsessed with someone else.

But than again that will leave Tracy all alone to deal with them by herself.

"Thank god I found you?! Are you okay did he hurt you?" She asked me concerned. I nodded and she hugged me and I hugged her back. "I'm so sorry I didn't chase after you sis your gonna be okay alright" she tells me. Nodding I took her words they felt a lot better than Donovan's words.

"Let's get to class, we can talk again after school about what happened" she told me and I nodded wiping my eyes.

____________

Class had ended and I was ready to go home, after what happened today with Donovan I don't even want to run into him, I just want to see Tracy and invite her to dinner at my house so I can finally live like a normal teenage girl, sleepovers, a best friend who cares and I talk about stuff with. Donovan can do whatever he wants to me but I won't let him ruin my friendship with Tracy.

I walked out the exit and looked around campus, your typical day, everyone still hanging out. I looked over at the spot Donovan and his friends usually be but they were no where to be seen and I thanked god.

I went and sat on one of the benches and waited for Tracy, she would ride home with me and my mom for dinner. I was so excited about it, the first friend I've had in years. After a couple minutes pass I saw Jayyon walking over to me and I felt my heart race as Donovan's words echoes throughout ky head.

"hey Anais can we talk for bit?" he asked as he stood in-front of me, not knowing what to say i only looked at the ground, gosh why cant get myself under control! "can i sit?" he asked, i shook my head not wanting donovan to catch us, i hear him let out a soft sigh. i felt hin sit down on the bench next to me.

i looked at him like he was crazy.

"Look I don't mean to be in yo business but what's up with you and Donovan Lancaster?" He asked me looking at me. I looked at him briefly before looking around again scared that Donovan would pop up out of nowhere. "I-it's complicated okay. Why do you care anyway? You don't even like me, you never batted an eye at me since freshmen year and now you're interested why don't you just leave me alone." I told him tired of the games already. I don't know if it was true what I was feeling about him but I don't know what else to do.

He looked at me and for a brief moment I saw a look of hurt flash in his eyes, why though? He doesn't even know me. He stayed quiet as he turned his gaze from me looking out at the trees.

"Anais. Im a coward I told you that, I always liked you I'm just so caught up in school politics I deny myself the happiness of actually getting to know you. Than I see you run out of the cafeteria when that asshole Donovan approach you, I've seen the way he bullies you and humiliates you and I find myself wanting to fuck that guy up but I keep telling myself don't get involved she's not yours. Your ins. Different world. But I don't want to sit on the side lines anymore. I want to get to know you Anais" he explains.

I stared at him in shock and disbelief at his confession to me. Someone else other than Donovan sees me...but I can't trust him, donovan makes my life hell but sometimes he's really nice to me and he already told me he loved me even though I would ever understand his meaning love. I do like Jayyon too but Donovan...he would go crazy he would I don't even wanna know what he would do to us.

This can't happen.

"Jayyon I don't-" before I could finish he cut me off standing up.

"Don't say anything okay? Just, think about what I said. I won't give up because you turn me down, you deserve to be loved and I can do that, let me love you." He tells me.

I looked away from him, after a while I free of him walk off when his friends called to him.

Let him love me? But Donovan loves me....right? Or am I delusional.

Just as I was about to get lost in my thoughts Tracy sat beside me and I smiled at her, she smiled back. "Sorry basketball practice was so long today, you do hair? I need my hair done" she laughs, I laugh too nodding. "I can do it at my house, there's my mom let's go" I tell her, we both got up and went to my mom's car.

The one good thing about my day.

|I know I been away in sorry I will upload another chapter tomorrow!|

Comment, share, like and comment comment!!!!