Consequences

|ANAIS|

I quickly rushed through the hallways to the cafeteria, I pray that Jayyon is sitting with his friends, that Donovan is off somewhere else with his friends.

As I rushed I saw Tracy and I rushed to her panicking.

"Have you seen Jayyon around?" I quickly asked, she looks at me. "Are you okay? What happened?" I shake my head looking around. The look in Donovan's eyes, I know he will do something crazy. "I can't explain right now, have you seen Jayyon?" I asked again, she looks around.

"Uhm, I last saw him going somewhere with uh that cheerleader Roxann" she told me.

Roxann his ex? I calmed down a little if he's with his ex Donovan surly wouldn't do anything in front of witnesses. I took a breather. Tracy smiled "cmon let's go to lunch and talk about it" I nodded and followed her.

Maybe he just went to blow off some steam.

|DONOVAN|

"What the hell Don you said you weren't gonna do anything crazy!" Roxann semi yelled, I look at one of my boys and he walk up to her getting in face making her shut up as she stumble back a bit.

"I gave you what you wanted. Either leave with the pills or I'll have my boys here treat you in a way fit for a whore like yourself" I warned her.

Jayyon looked confused as he was backed up against the wall of the school building. We were currently in the back where most of the school fights take place or other things we aren't supposed to be doing since they didn't have cameras. She looks at Jayyon and Jayyon clenched his jaw, she quickly runs off. I smirk and turn back to Green.

"You know, I'm sure I made it pretty clear to every guy in this school that Anais is MY GIRL. Are you just stupid or want to die?" I asked him amused.

He laughed and walked forward a bit taking a defensive stand.

"Your girl? Doesn't seem that way. Seems like you're just some creep with rejection issues." He insults me.

I could feel my blood boil as ran and tackled him pushing in him into the wall, he let out a grunt in pain as I elbowed him in his stomach, he pushed me back as I stumble a bit catching my balance as I kicked him in his face making him fall to the ground groaning as blood leaked from his mouth.

I let out a howl of excitement as the blood rushed through me, the boys all shared laughs as the taunted him. I stood over him.

"If it makes you feel better you'll still be able to play ball after I'm finished with you" I laughed.

He coughed up and I saw him about to stand again, I tilted my head and I felt another part of me take over. A deadly rage and urge to crush whoever comes against me, my father's side. 8 grabbed the bag from Jonas and he protested but I gave him a stern look and he stepped back mumbling an apology.

Yeah he knew better than to go agaisnt me, my word is law.

"Get up. You are being charged with the crime of attempting to steal someone else property and the sentence is a 3 minute beating with this here bat how do you pled?" I asked him as I lightly swung the bat getting ready to hit him.

"Fuck you." He spat out, spitting blood in my face as he stood up tall.

I clenched my jaw and whacked his across his face with the bath, I didn't realize I hit him to hard until I hear a slight cracking sound, i continued to beat him with the bat, being sure to attack his back and arms. He let out a yell in agony as I slammed the bat down on his wrist fracturing it. I was about to continue but Jonas grabbed my arm.

"Fuck man stop! You'll kill him." He spoke to me tightly holding my arm back, Nicholas another close friend of mine took the bat from me.

Jayyon groaned in pain as he held his wrist his face bloody. I bent down and grabbed his hair making him groan again in pain.

"Stay the fuck away or next time you won't be alive. Trust me I'll get away with it, you have no idea who I am outside of this school" I threaten him.

I let go of him and walked off.

"Go get the nurse, make sure he keeps his mouth shut and tell him if he snitches I'll ruin him and his family's life" I instructed them, they nodded, Jonas and Nicholas followed me as we headed to lunch.

We still had about 45 min I rather spend it with my sweet Anais now that my anger has left. I'll buy her one of the strawberry slices of cake up front. She always liked strawberry flavored things.

|ANAIS|

As we sat eating I told Tracy about everything that happened including the part where Donovan practically suffocated me with a steamy kiss. She was so shocked when I told her me and him shared a kiss so I told her the history between us and the first time I kissed him.

She was now aware how I felt about him.

"You sure you love him?" She asks me. "Yes...sadly and painfully yes I do, I can't help it." I confess. I did love Donovan I can't be without him no matter how much he hurts me or how much I wanna avoid him, when we are alone or at his house he's not as violent and angry, he's sweet and he tries to make up for everything he had don't to me even as kids. How could I hate him... I really wanted to.

He was so possessive and obsessed with me it's hard to escape from him. I know if I told my mom everything she would move us away quickly without a word, but I really got use to being here. Maybe Donovan will get better, maybe today at lunch I can try to establish some ground with him.

"Fine fine, but I'm gonna watch that guy like a hawk" she said and just as he mentioned him he walked in with two of his friends. Our eyes locked and he grinned as he came over, I got nervous again.

When he saw Tracy he scoffed but said nothing as he sat next to me and kissed my cheek and sat down a plastic container that contained one of the strawberry short cakes from the lunch counter. I loved strawberry short cake, I smiled. "T-thank you.." I said softly, He smiled more. "Anything for my beautiful Anais" he says as he stared at me, his eyes never leaving me.

"Can you at least tell your errand boys to leave." Tracy complained as one of them sat next to her, he only smirked at her as he took a grape off her plate and ate it. He was about the same height as Donovan, good looking as well, jet black hair that was slicked back as well he also had braces that lined the top of his mouth but it was actually really attractive on him and the other one who stood awkwardly was a little short with curly blonde hair and freckles with green eyes.

"Jonas, give me some alone time with my girl" he told the boy who sat next to Tracy, the boy who I now know is Jonas with the brown eyes stood. "Hey tomboy you like motorcycles?" Tracy rolled her eyes. "Yeah so." Jonas smirked and held out his hand. "Wanna check out mine, I think you'll like it, I promise we'll just go look at it" he said. Tracy pushed his hand away and look at me.

"You gonna be okay with him?" She asked me glaring at Donovan who payed her no attention.

I nodded. "Fine I'll go check it out, do know if you try anything you won't be able to have kids ever" Jonas laughed as the other boy followed behind them as they left the cafeteria.

It was just me and Donovan.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you earlier, in the hallway. I should learn to be more gentle with you." He whispered to me looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but fall into those deep blue eyes of his. "I-it fine" I tell him, I slowly eat some of the shortcake.

Donovan smiled and it was a calm aura coming from him. Thank god he didn't do anything crazy today. I knew today would be a good day.