Chap 1

Hiccstrid...
Hiccup's P.O.V:)
Wellcome to berk, our island is know for its dragons. Yes i know dragons, we came to peace with dragons after me and my best bud toothless my nightfury, destroyed the dragons nest. Unfornetly toothless couldnt save all of me, so i lost half a leg on the left side, just below my knee cap;all my friends still have there dragons, and we are thowing a suprise birthday party for astrid, and i am in the forge making her a new axe, oh but its not any old axe, in the handle it has a blue gem in the shape of stormfly; astrids deadly natter and it has ingraved her name on the shaped bit of the axe in neat, blue writing.
*------Time skip to the night---------*

As Astrid walks into the great hall we all shout out "happy 18th birthday Astrid" she smiles and thanks us, we then hand her, her presents she opens ups Snotlout 1st , it a saddle for stormfly but it has the berk symbol on it she hugs him and opens the 1 from fishlegs, its a mini book on the deadly natters and it has a beatuiful drawing of astrid on stormfly on the front, of course i draw it!! Again she hugs fishlegs and opens the present from Ruffnut and Tuffnut, it was a new saddle bag, with penciles and papper in the side pocket, again on the bag it had the berk crest and a little stormfly on it, she hugged them and started to open the present from me, she saw the handle and ripped all the paper, she examined it and there was a look of awe on her face, she ran up to me and punched me on the arm saying " thats for ignoring me today" and "this is for my present" she kissed me.