Chapter 35: I'll love you till you tell me otherwise

"Come on I'll introduce you to everyone" Jason whispers into my ear.

Of course the feeling of his lips not being connected to mine makes me miserable ,but then again the way he whispers into my ear sends shivers down my spine. The feeling of his lips being that close to my ear makes electricity bolts go through me.

Jason grabs a hold of my hand that's resting on the porch swing. I nervously let him take a hold of my hand feeling as though the contact of our skins will drive us insane. At least it drives me insane.

Jason practically pushes me inside the blinding house before he grabs ahold of my suitcases. Once Jason's inside I close the screen door of the house and start to instantly get nervous. Is his family going to like me?! Oh jeez.

I bite my already swollen bottom lip repeatedly. I was anxious; waiting patiently. My lips must've looked like I've done the Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge by the time I was done bitting my bottom lip.

"Don't look so nervous. They're just people, babe" Jason whispers reassuring into my ear.

I can't help my laugh lightly at what he just called me. Babe? Really?

"What?" He asks with a small smirk.

By seeing me laugh at the ridiculous pet name he rolls his eyes annoyed or maybe even slightly embarrassed.

"Are you embarrassed?" I ask through bits of laughter.

He gives me a death glare. "No"

"You so are!" I yell and poke his cheek.

He pushes my hand away from his blushed face and gives me a look. But, this only makes me want to irritate him even more.

I poke the side of his cheek again only making Jason grab my wrist and push me up against the wall. I gasp from the sudden impact that I hit. He puts both of his arms against the wall behind me obviously trapping me.

"Well seems like it's your turn to blush" he says with his world famous smirk.

I roll my eyes only making him do exactly the same. I can't help but feel that were good now. That some how I have forgotten about all the horrible things that he has done. Like we're a normal couple.

"Hence the note that your staring at me like you want to rip off my clothes sweet cheeks" he whispers softly into my ear.

Instantly shivers of enjoyment from hearing his voice go down my spine happily. I suck in a deep breath trying to collect myself back into reality. Where Jason left me, where he picked being a drug dealer over me, where I've cried so much because of him, and where I'm hopelessly in love with this idiotic douche bag.

Before I can respond to his cocky comment an auburn hair women beats me to it.

"Funny how cocky you sound since your looking exactly the same way at her" she chuckles.

I blush a deep pink and Jason just rubs the back of his neck which a lot of guys do when their embarrassed. Ha! He's embarrassed good. Wait... I'm embarrassed too. Ugh!

"Grandmas been asking for you by the way" she says and points towards the stairs she came down from.

Jason sighs a long sigh making me push him to go upstairs. Before I could follow Jason though Courtney stops me. I give her a confused look and she smiles warmly at me.

"Let's just let them talk for a bit okay?"

I nod at her request which makes her show me to the living room. Of course the theme of the room was a beach theme. The couches where white and looked very comfortable from afar. Little pillows where thrown on that had white and blue stripes on them. Your probably already guessing what they have in their living room. Well all the things your thinking of is right. It looked exactly like a beach in here.