19.

*Porter's POV*

To say I'm nervous pulling up to the school with the boys right now would be an understatement.

I am fucking terrified for one simple reason.

Sheriff Baker.

Tony's dad is inside.

All the volleyball teams had to show up to get registered early, the tournament starts in 30 minutes, and I'm having trouble breathing.

Tate and My dad left early to meet Aunt Lori and Uncle Phil for breakfast.

Sebastian says their mom is a sweet woman.

Roxie is a cutie pie.

Robbie is very protective of Tony.

And I'm so excited to see Tony and Saige play today.

But the man with the badge, tattoos and beard?

I'm scared.

"Dude you're freaking me out." Landry nodded.

"Her dad is inside." I sighed.

"Yeah, so is Wendy's." Brooks laughed.

"You're good with parents, and according to my dad, although he lets me get them, the tattoos make me look like a felon. Both of her parents are cops. Her dad is literally the sheriff."

"Everything's going to be ok." Jake pat my back. "And besides, Papa Bill and Uncky Phil are in there. They wont let him shoot your ass off for phone fucking his precious little girl."
I turned in Landry's passengers seat and just stared at him. "Don't talk about it." I shook my head.

He held his hands up, and after talking me up for 5 minutes, I finally got out of the truck.

Unfortunately, as soon as we walked in to school my little blonde nightmare came running down the hall.

Instantly my hand shot up as Payton pulled Jenny back.

"Not today Satan." I shook my head and kissed Payton's cheek. "Hey P." I smiled and walked right down to Sebastian, Colson, and 2 little kids.

"Hey boys." Colson smiled.

We all said hi, greeted eachother, made a little small talk until my heart finally stopped beating rapidly and I plucked up the courage to kneel down in front of Roxie.

"Hi Roxie." I smiled.

She laughed. "You know me?"

"I do. You answered sissy's phone once, remember?"

She smiled. "Porter!"

"That's right Rocky." Sebastian smiled.

"You're so cute." I tickled her cheek. "Have they met Tate yet?" I looked up at him.

He shook his head. "They rode with us, we just got here too."

"Well, we're going to have to change that." I nodded and turned toward Robbie. "And you must be Robbie."

He just put his hands in his pockets and raised his eyebrows.

There it is.

He's a little Tony.

I pursed my lips and nodded. "Well, I'm Porter."

Then he had a hand across the back of his head. "Be nice." Tony looked down at him. "Hi." She smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled and stood up.

But then she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, pulled me down and kissed me.