23.

*Tony's POV*

This is normally about the time where I would turn nervous.

When Wendy leaves me for the night, I would normally be nervous.

At least that's how it was over the summer.

But with Porter?

There is not an ounce of nerves running through my body.

We're finally alone for more than an hour, and it became clear that he understood that as he cleared his throat.

I turned around, he was smiling, and he wiggled his finger at me as he sat down on the bed.

So I flopped backward next to him.

He grabbed my hand and rolled me to sit on his lap straddling him. "This is what I meant." He nodded.

"Big boy words." I raised my eyebrows.

He let out a small laugh, pulled me in, and kissed me. "Today has been amazing Cakes. I'm really happy you're here."

I smiled and ran my hands through his hair. "I am too Bubba." I put a hand on each side of his face. "Now that we're alone. What do you want to do? Do you want to talk more, or get in to pajamas, lay down, snuggle and movies?"

"Actually, there is something I want to do if you're open to it." He nodded.

"Anything." I nodded.

He slightly turned, reached behind him, then handed me his phone.

"Porter I don't need to-"

"It bothered me. A lot. Hearing that he would yell at you because of a phone." He sighed. "I don't want you to ever feel like this is off limits to you. You have full access. So, I was wondering, if maybe we could lay for a while, you can do whatever your heart desires."

I pursed my lips and nodded. "Do you want mine?"

"No." He shook his head. "It's not about me wanting it babe. It's about you feeling comfortable enough to give it to me. If you want to give it to me, I'll take it."

I let out a small smile, crawled off his lap to the night stand, and handed him my phone.

He smiled, crawled up the bed, and we both laid back against the pillows. "Anything off limits?" He raised his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "You?"

"Group chat with the boys." He nodded.

I let out a small laugh. "It can't be that bad."

"No, it's that bad." He laughed. "Are you trying to say the group chat with the girls is on the table?"

I pursed my lips and shook my head. "Not that."

"Exactly." He nodded.

"The passcode is STRR." I rolled my eyes.

"Liking the initials." He smiled.

The first thing I did was go to Instagram to see what his feed looked like, but the minute I opened it, there were 53 messages.

"Do you just not check these." He turned his phone toward him.

He shifted his head. "Yes I check them. I just don't open the ones I'm not going to respond to. Look through them." He shrugged and clicked his message tab.

Now let me tell you what, there are opened messages from the boys, Colson, Saige, Sebastian and me. The unopened ones are a few dudes I'm assuming he goes to school with, and a ton of girls dating back months ago.