28.

*Porter's POV*

My god she looks fucking fantastic in this damn dress.

The long length keeping her toes exposed, bare shoulders with her curls draped over, the plummeting neck line that goes all the way down to her sternum and my god, the one singular slit going up the left side of her dress exposing the miles of smooth skin.

Fucking Christ I am the luckiest dude alive.

"You're drooling." She whispered and leaned closer to me as we're sitting at the table for dinner with our friends.

Was a staring at her?

Shit, I was staring at her.

"Am I?" I pursed my lips and leaned in so we were face to face.

She smiled and nodded.

I let out a small smile. "I'm finding it hard." I whispered.

"Oh really now?" She gently slid her hand up my thigh, and I swear to god my soul about came out of my body when I flinched as she grabbed my dick.

"I meant to not stare at you." I gritted out through my teeth. "Damn it Baker." I sighed.

She let out a small giggle, put an elbow on the table, and leaned against her hand.

"God you can't look at me like that right now." I whispered.

"Why not." She pouted.

"Antoinette." I groaned.

She ran her hand up my thigh and her smile grew. "I'll make it up to you later."

I pursed my lips and nodded. "Well damn." I whispered. "I must not have done my job good enough last night if you're torturing me right now."

She laughed, gently wrapped a hand around the back of my neck, and pulled me in to a kiss.

Then a throat cleared behind her.

I pulled back to instantly see Sebastian looking at me, eyes narrowed. "Like I said, fully accept last night, but I don't want to see that. At all." He shook his head.

"Did you just forget other people were here." Wendy laughed.

I felt my face go instantly hot and cleared my throat. "Sorry."

Tony laughed and sat back in her chair.

Then Brooks, Jake, and Landry made a whipping sound making everyone laugh.

"Oh completely." I nodded. "And I have no shame in it as I said earlier. Fully embracing being whipped. Whips could be fun right?" I looked at Tony.

And she choked on her drink.

Pay back for the dick grab.

She glared at me and I smirked in response.

Not a single sexual comment was made the rest of dinner.

But sitting in this limo on the way to their homecoming, holding her hand, tracing her fingers, I can see in her face something is on her mind.

"What's that face for?" I drug a nail down her pinky.

"Hmm." She looked at me.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "What's going on in that head Tone. Your face is saying happy, but your eyes aren't." I shook my head as we pulled up to the school.

She sighed and looked at everyone.

"Welp, that look means get out." Saige smiled. "Come on, round em up!"