29.

*Tony's POV*

I'll give it to him.

Landry Milton, he can fucking dance.

But when I first met Porter and he told me he couldn't dance for shit, I should've taken it seriously.

Have you ever been fishing, caught a fish, and once you held it for a picture, you accidently dropped it and it flops on the ground?

Porter is the fish.

But what Porter lacks in dancing ability, he makes up for with a dirty mouth and promises.

I am going to give you the messages I have received through out the dance so far.

Pharris45; You do realize I'm getting you back for the stunt you pulled outside. I'm going to have you begging for much more than forgiveness Cakes.

Pharris45; Wendy isn't going to be the only one having you bent over tonight.

Pharris45; It's a good thing Wendy's house is so big. Bet it echos so much everyones going to know my name by the end of the night.

Pharris; It's a good idea to sit down and take a break. You're going to need all the stamina you can get.

Pharris; You look so pretty singing along to the music. That mouth however is going to look much prettier tonight with my name coming out of it.

"Your mood has changed since we got here." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I laughed and tapped the back of my phone on the table. "Wonder why." I smiled.

His smile grew. "You dirty dirty girl Antoinette Baker."

"I'm the dirty one?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't deny it Cakes. Lying doesn't suit you." He laughed.

"Dude, give up and walk away." Bri laughed as she plopped down on Colson's lap.

"Jesus christ." Colson rolled his eyes and pointed behind Porter and me.

We both turned, and there were Leo, Cory, Mikey and Rodney walking over.

"The slit in his eyebrows really does piss me off." Brooks shook his head.

"Tony can we talk for a minute please?" Leo sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

"The floor is yours." I crossed my arms.

He looked at Colson, Seb and Brooks. "Alone?"

"Oh is that why you brought to goon squad with you." Sebastian laughed.

"We volunteered." Cory nodded.

"Well I don't fight women so you're not needed." Colson shook his head. "What do you want?"

"To talk to Tony." Leo nodded.

"And whatever you have to say you can say right here." I nodded. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Your dude tell you you can't talk to me tonight?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't tell her what she can and can't do." Porter shook his head.

"Not a single person was talking to you." Leo pulled his hands out of his pockets.

"Whoa now big dog, don't go do something you'll regret. And you'll definitely regret that." Brooks nodded.

Leo laughed. "Whatever you say. Tony, please."

"No." I shook my head.

"And there you have it. She said no." Porter waved him away.