A HERO IS BORN

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist."

"No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up  a nearby mountain, and trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. Then the Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield; trapping the Demon Bull King forever."

"With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of the mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction."

"And with Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant, culturers, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, all because of the Monkey King!"

The brown haired boy wearing a bright red bandana on his head, squealed happily, "Oh, that's so good!! Monkey King's so cool-he's so strong and handsome!" The boy said as he swooned and gushed over the golden simian.

The man nudged his glasses back into place and chuckled at the young adult's antics. "Oh, MK...and I thought you knew all the Monkey King stories." the boy, now known as MK, turned in disbelief and huffed. "Oh, but I do! I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King, written and illustrated by yours truly!"

MK flipped through the pages, flipping back and forth between certain pages.

"Like how he was born from a stone! And how he lives behind a waterfall with sweet little baby monkeys and - "

"The baby monkeys are the cutest things if you ask me." a voice cut MK off.

Looking over to where the voice came from sat a small sheep demon in the corner. Wearing a black turtleneck bodysuit, over your bodysuit you wore a red cape that rapped around your body, with black shorts along with fishnets that had stars and moons on it, and dark brown boots. On their neck was a black color with a golden bell. As for what was on top of their head, was a black crown with one red eye.

 As for what was on top of their head, was a black crown with one red eye

(Your outfit basically/All pictures found on Pinterest):