A HERO IS BORN PT.2

(Your POV)

MK slid out of the lift, still dancing to the music in his headphones, you followed behind him trying to make sure he didn't hurt himself. You were about to say something before a familiar female voice cut you off, and snapped MK out of his trance.

"It feels like I've waited an eternity for this moment." Just as you suspected, the voice belonged to none other than Princess Iron Fan. PIF had long black hair, with part of it in a top bun, another part is done to resemble bull horns. It was nice to see she was still as beautiful as she was last time you saw her.

Next was her son, Red Son. His hair was tied into a high ponytail, with a yellow highlight which made it look like fire. He also has an 'X' shaped scar on his right cheek and a red dot on his forehead. You couldn't help but coo, seeing the boy all grown up. Last time you saw him was when he was an infant.

"Look at him. He's all grown up now." you cooed in your head.

"Yes, I know. He's changed a lot over the years, but he's still our little firefly of course." your crown said. This made you let out a small chuckle. Though you have high doubts that he would remember you.

"Is everything in order?"  Princess Iron Fan asked her son with her glaring eyes giving off a red glow. Her hands behind her back. Snapping you out of your thoughts. "Just making the final adjustments mother." Red Son replied. 

All around them were bull clones, whose eyes were glowing a sinister red. MK gasped as you gently grabbed him and hid behind a pile of rocks. They might remember you and even if they don't you would be able to defend yourself in a fight, but MK? The poor kid would snap or burn like a twig in this fight.

You carefully poke your head out so you could still see what was happening. You felt MK poke his head out as well and rests his chin on top of your fluffy hair. Both you and MK glance at each other. 

Before you could do anything else, MK gently pulls and you both slide up on the pipes. You were about to question him on why he did that before your crown cuts you off.(What's with so many people cutting you off?)

"Hey look down there." your crown said. Looking down at where your crown told you to look, you saw it. Low and behold, Monkey King's staff, in the middle of the only plantation nearby. You haven't seen that staff in years, but even you would know what that staff looks like.

"Is that?" you breathed out. 

"Monkey King's Staff." MK said finishing your sentence.

Looking over to your right, you saw an orange bird sitting on the pipe. Both you and the bird made eye contact with each other, letting you see its golden eyes. To be honest it reminds you of someone, but you couldn't really put your finger on it. 

You gently pet the bird, as it lets out a few happy chirps and nuzzles itself into your thigh. You gently smile at this, to be honest it was a cute bird. "Such a cutie." you gently whisper to the bird. You could've sworn you saw the bird give you a small smile if it wasn't for your attention now being focused on the small family.

"My love will finally be returned, once we remove that staff." Princess Iron Fan said smiling before she and Red Son noticed something. "Huh?"

One of the bull clones was attempting to pull the staff out. You winced when the bull clones arms popped out of their sockets. The bull clones eyes widened when it noticed it's arms were gone.  The bird hopped onto your thigh, its claws slightly digging into your leg. You slightly winced at the pain, not wanting to scream or yell in pain you quickly placed the bird next to MK. Not realizing the mistake you made.