Announcement!

A chibi version of the lamb reader could be seen sitting down with a chibi Wukong and and Macaque laying on them. Macaque was laying his head on your own, while Wukong was laying on his lap. 

The bracelet on the small Lamb glows red and they look at the light with excitement, as the stand up. Causing chibi Wukong and Macaque to let out a few disapproving squeaks. The reader just pats their head as they just teleport back to their house. 

At their house the lamb writes a letter. Once their done with the letter she hears a tap on her window. Looking towards the window she sees a raven on her windowsill. 

Smiling, the lamb quickly opens the window and puts the letter in an envelope. The lamb then hands it to the raven. The raven takes the envelope and flies off. 

The raven flies across the city till it reaches the beach. It flies out towards the water till it was a distinct from the city.  As it looks down into the water, a  purple eye symbol appears on its head.  The same symbol appears down below on the surface of the water. The eyes then turn into a small vortex on the surface of the water. The raven dives into the vortex, as it disappears once the raven dives through it.

As the flies throw the vortex it changes as the tips of its feathers get lighter and turn purple. By the time the bird flies out the vortex it has completed its transformation.

The Raven:

(Picture found on Pinterest)

The raven continues to fly, the letter still in its mouth as it finds itself in a garden. 

The Garden:

(Picture found on Pinterest)

It flies through a portal in one of the gazebos which leads it to a dark room full of tiny lights. 

The Room: