What is Project 2025?

This book is dedicated to RainbowBoy365, who is the first user on Wattpad to inform us of this issue. This terrifying news is extremely urgent that every person needs to pay attention as we are nearing the November 2024 election. There is a serious promising threat coming to undermine all existence of American democracy called the 2025 Presidential Transition Project, commonly referred to as Project 2025.

To those who do not know what Project 2025 is, it's a coalition effort of more than 70 conservative organizations to form a presidential transition effort that the New York Times reported at $22 million for the next conservative president. It is known as the Republican Party's election year; 'Mandate for Leadership'. Project 2025 was written for the past 40 years by Christian nationalist groups, with an ultimate heinous goal to extend the power of a Republican president, completely overthrow the government and turn the United States into a far-right, militarized Christian conservative autocracy if ANY Republican candidate, like Donald Trump, wins the 2024 general election. It absolutely speaks authoritarianism. Make no mistake; this is the Republican Party platform. These extremist right-wing groups that have written Project 2025 were also behind every single piece of anti-abortion, anti-trans and anti-LGBTQ+ legislation (including KOSA, aka, Kids Online Safety Act, a bill that was aimed to give State Attorney Generals the right to censor and/or erase all LGBTQ+ content on the internet) that have been introduced for the past two years.

Project 2025 aims to recruit conservative MAGA insurrectionists who are willing to do everything Trump asks of them to fill federal government jobs and replace as many as 50,000 career federal bureaucrats. Project 2025 calls for substantial policy changes in the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Department of Defense. The plan also calls for eliminating the U.S. Department of Education and the U.S. Department of Commerce. They have a playbook, 920 pages long, to systematically dismantle the structures and hierarchy in decision-making in all 30 departments of government and rewrite the Constitution.

They will implement this horrific plan within the first 180 days of a Republican presidency. Yes it will be challenged by the U.S. Supreme Court, but unfortunately it has the majority of conservative judges. If you want to read more information about it, go to the link below.

https://www.project2025.org/

With the election coming up this November, we must vote to help the Democratic Party win and keep our rights protected. Even though they're not perfect, it's the only way to prevent the GOP's plans from taking over America. We don't want to become 1930s Germany 2.0. Also, you can go to this petition website's link below to write down your concerns about this horrible project.

https://www.change.org/p/stop-project-2025-protect-our-rights-and-choices