E5 - Chidi's Dirty

Chidi, the Okoyes' eldest son, had always been a bit of a free spirit, and one day, his love for art and creativity led him down a messy path... literally!

While working on a new painting in his makeshift studio (aka the garage), Chidi got carried away with his latest masterpiece and forgot about the time. As the hours passed, his canvas turned into a vibrant work of art, but his clothes and the surrounding area became a Pollock-esque splatter painting of their own!

When Mrs. Okoye walked into the garage, she was met with a sight that made her eyes widen in surprise. Chidi was covered in paint from head to toe, with streaks of blue, red, and yellow decorating his face, hair, and clothes. The floor, the walls, and even the ceiling had become an unintended art installation!

"Chidi, what have you done?!" she exclaimed, trying to hide a smile.

Chidi looked up, his eyes sparkling with creativity, "Mum, I was just in the zone! I couldn't stop!"

Mr. Okoye chuckled, "Well, I guess that's one way to make a statement with your art, son!"

The family couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Chidi, who looked like a walking, talking, painting. They helped him clean up the mess, and soon, the garage was back to its usual state.

Chidi learned a valuable lesson that day: art is beautiful, but so is a clean studio! From then on, he made sure to cover himself and his workspace before getting lost in his creative endeavors.