S2 E1 - Pilot

The Okoyes were ready to take flight - literally! Chidi, the wannabe pilot, had just earned his wings (not literally, but he liked to think so).

Nneoma, the voice of reason, was like, "Chidi, you're not actually flying a plane, you're just driving a car with wings on it."

Obinna, the little troublemaker, was excitedly asking, "Can we do barrel rolls? Can we do loop-the-loops? Pleeease?"

Mrs. Okoye, the patient one, was like, "Honey, let's just focus on getting to grandma's house in one piece, okay?"

Mr. Okoye, the playful dad, was all, "Ah, come on! A little bit of aerial acrobatics never hurt anyone! (Except that one time...but we don't talk about that)."

As they set off on their road trip, the Okoyes learned that sometimes you need to take the scenic route (even if it means getting lost in the clouds...or in this case, the GPS).

Chidi was like, "I'm telling you, I'm a natural-born pilot! I can feel it in my bones!"

Nneoma rolled her eyes, "You're a natural-born driver, Chidi. There's a difference."

Obinna was just excited to be in the car, "Can we get a snack? I want Goldfish crackers!"

Mrs. Okoye chuckled, "Of course, baby. We wouldn't want you to get hangry...or airsick."

Mr. Okoye grinned, "And don't worry, Chidi. If all else fails, we can always make an emergency landing at the nearest pizza place."

As they soared through the skies (or rather, cruised down the highway), the Okoyes learned that sometimes you need to take a leap of faith (or a detour off the beaten path). And Chidi? Well, he learned to always keep his wings...and his sense of humor...in check.