Chapter 11

So here's this chapter, also last chapter and this chapter may be inspired by Whosupforpancakes if that was obvious haha. Inspiration goes crazy (real).

--

When Lucifer got the others, everyone got their angelic weapons as Alastor was standing by Lucifer, but he told Charlie to stay since he wanted her safe, then as Lucifer made a portal appear as they all stepped through the portal. They then noticed a zesty Saint Peter by the heavenly gates which shocked the zesty mfer as well.

"Huh? What's this now?" Saint Peter said as he noticed them, a bit confused. "Let us in Saint Peter.... We need to have a "chat" with the high Seraphim...." Lucifer said, as his eyes were Scarlet red. Saint Peter nodded as he just opened up the gates, he was a bit scared of his voice but he would rather not let it be himself to get hurt over a Seraphim.

Lucifer immediately flew past the heavenly gates as he was searching for Sera, he then noticed Sera was just flying pass by everyone as he went up to her angrily.

"Lucifer what are you doing here?? You are supposed to be in hell..." Sera asked as she noticed Lucifer. "You took my son! You must have! Now... Give him back!!!" Lucifer said in a demanding tone in his voice. "I'm sorry Lucifer, but I made my decision and we will not have a hellspawn in hell.... So he is staying here with the angels...." Sera then said as she was walking away. "WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT'S MY SON!!" Lucifer then said as he got even more angrily.

"Lucifer.... We don't want to hurt you..." Sera said as she was trying to calm him down. "Hurt me..? HURT ME?! YOU WILL NEVER HURT ME AGAIN!" Lucifer said as he flew over her as he was in his full demon form, just like in the show. (/Ref about the words if you know)

Sera then just looked at him as she called Vaggie to come over, she did which made Sera fly away like the damn fucking coward she is. As Lucifer was trying to get to Sera, Vaggie went in front of him as she held her spear towards him.

"No you shall not pass!" Vaggie said as the other exterminators started to come at Vaggie's side. "Get out of the way! You are Charlie's girlfriend so I won't hurt you!" Lucifer said as Vaggie got upset at him. "SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF ONE OF YOUR SUBJECTS!!" Vaggie said as she swings her spear at Lucifer as he quickly dodged her strike.

"She's alive!! She is back at the hotel!! I saved her before she could even fully die..!" Lucifer tried to convince Vaggie but she wouldn't believe him. "Lies! You tell lies! Pathetic King of Hell!" Vaggie said as she continues to try to strike him but kept missing as she was angry and was in tears.

".... Don't believe me... But you should see yourself then..." Lucifer said as Vaggie strikes again, he made a portal in front of him as Vaggie fell in which made her appear inside the hotel.

Vaggie was on the floor of the hotel as she got up and stood down her ground. Charlie then came passing by and saw Vaggie as she ran up to her and hugged her.

"Ch... Charlie....? Is that really you...?" Vaggie said as she found this hard to believe. "Yes it's me.... I'm glad to see you again...!" Charlie said as she tears up, missing her girlfriend so much. Vaggie started to sob as she hugs Charlie tightly, she really did miss her after all. "Wait...! That means we could cancel war..! I need to let Sera know immediately!" Vaggie said as she held onto Charlie's hand as she made a portal appear before flying through it with Charlie by her side. She was now in the hallway as she passed by Adam, Lilith, and Emily who was holding little Allen as she played with him. Lilith saw Charlie as she was wondering where she was at the whole time since Sera made sure that Vaggie didn't tell Lilith.