BIO

[NAME]

- Ren Kirby Tennyson

[SPECIES]

- ¾ Human
- ¼ Anodite [inactive spark]

[HOME WORLD]

- Earth

[Residence]

- Bellwood [currently]

[AGE]

14-15 -

[HEIGHT]

- 5'8" (173 cm)

[AFFILIATIONS]

- The Plumbers
- Team Tennyson

[OCCUPATION]

- Superhero

[STATUS]

- Alive

[ORIGINAL ALIENS]

- Heatblast

- Wildmutt

- Diamondhead

- XLR8

- Grey Matter

- Four Arms

- Stinkfly

- Ripjaws

- Upgrade

- Ghostfreak

[ADDITIONAL ALIENS]

- Cannonbolt

- Wildvine

- Upchuck

[Abilities]

- Photographic Memory : Like his older brother Ben, Ren has some form of photographic memory.

- Combative Skills : He is an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, being trained by Gwendolyn, as well as by gaining experience through his various years of fighting aliens. He has also received essential Plumber training, and has held his own with proficient fighters even in his human form. He is never shown using any specific fighting style but uses freestyle, which helps make him unpredictable in a fight.

- Weaponry Skills : He has extraordinary marksmanship with a variety of weapons, most likely due to his experience using transformations with projectiles.

- High Pain Tolerance : Just like Ben, Ren has been shown to be able to recover from and endure more damage and pain than the average Human, being smacked around by large opponents and having large objects fall on him.

[Equipment]

- Omnitrix : Ren is the second wielder of the Omnitrix, rumored to be the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. He is very instinctive, using whatever he is given in almost any moment to his advantage.

[Weaknesses]

Human Weaknesses : Ren may be a smart, skilled fighter, but without his transformations, he is still just a human. If he is caught off guard or can't react fast enough to an attack, he could potentially be killed. His failsafe prevents the Omnitrix from being taken away, but enemies can still bypass this with enough preparation and understanding of the Omnitrix.

Illness : If Ren falls ill in his human form, his transformations are also affected by the illness either, altering their abilities or inhibiting them. This was shown with Fourarms when Ken was under the effects of a cold, (given to him by Ben) Fourarms became weaker than he normally is.

Transformation Weaknesses : If one of his transformations is susceptive to a circumstantial attack, he also has a risk of being beaten or even dying if he is exposed to it.

Body Underdevelopment : Due to spending most of his time in alien form, Ren's body is largely underdeveloped and therefore he is both smaller and less physically fit than others of his age.

-----

I DO NOT OWN BEN 10 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA!