Chapter 6 : An Important Meeting

The scene opens up with a car driving with Nezu and All Might inside of it. All Might was on the driver's seat with Nezu next to him. Ken was still in the Police Station with Detective Tsukauchi and he also was wearing some new clothes due to him wearing the same clothes since he got to this universe. Ken was currently wearing a black t-shirt with a flaming white skull on the front, light blue jeans and black sneakers.

The Hero Public Safety Commission, the organization responsible for legalizing the use of Quirks for crime fighting and law enforcement. The HPSC approves and sanctions Hero licenses that many young Heroes in training will receive should they pass the Provisional Hero License Exam and meet their expectations. Though they are mainly seen as a force for good and help Pro Heroes in the world of law, they have been known to take rather dubious or outright amoral actions to preserve their existence, something that few see as cowardly or paranoid on their part. Nezu and All Might had arrived at the main building of the HPSC in Tokyo where they pleaded their case for the U.A.R.P. to be approved and to have Ken be the test trial for the program.

"Nezu, do you realize what you are saying?" One of the Commission officials asked.

"I am well aware of what I am speaking of." Nezu replied.

"You believe the Vigilante's story about him being from another universe and being a user to an alien technology that gives him his powers?" Another official asked sceptically.

"The powers he has displayed bypass the cuffs used to negate Quirks, even dampening some Mutation Quirks as well. From our perspective, Mr. Tennyson has a Transformation Quirk, something that should be negated by the cuffs, and yet it manifested despite him wearing them. You can look at the footage from the interrogation room and clearly see this." Nezu explained.

"Maybe the cuffs were faulty." One of the officials suggested.

"You're accusing law enforcement of using faulty equipment when dealing with a supposed dangerous individual, sir?" Nezu asked. "Plenty of people can testify that those cuffs were quite operational, Detective Tsukauchi even removed the cuffs from Mr. Tennyson and placed them on one of his officers. Their Quirk was instantly nullified."

"Then wouldn't this be even more of a risk? Especially given how they have defeated four Villains without much effort since they arrived here." A female official said with a stern look.

"While it is true that those Villains were defeated, they didn't sustain any lethal injuries. Mr. Tennyson himself told us that he was holding back when fighting due to knowing how powerful his powers are." Nezu explained. "Furthermore, I have the full support and permission of Mr. Tennyson should this program be approved to add him as a student in U.A. High School."

"Of all the Villains and Vigilantes in Japan, why this shape-shifting foreigner?" Another one of the officials asked.

"Because that shape-shifting foreigner as you put it has nothing in this world, and if anyone deserved to be free and to have the chance to right his wrongs, it's Mr. Tennyson." Nezu replied. "You once believed I couldn't be trusted to run a school due to my past as a test subject in which you believed I would use my Quirk to try and enact vengeance upon humanity for my torture. But I have become an ally of mankind and understand that not every human is a monster and that I was not your enemy. I beg of you, Hero Public Safety Commission, don't let this young man become our enemy too."

The Commission officials then began to speak amongst each other while Nezu then looked to All Might.

"You've been awfully quiet since we arrived. What is on your mind, All Might?"