Prologue

The scene opens up to a calm night where we see a group of teenagers with one of them wearing a Knight's armor.

The boy wearing the armor was Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the strongest weapon in the Galaxy called the Omnitrix. The Omnitrix is a Level 20 technology that can manipulate and alter the DNA of the user.

During a fight with his strongest enemy, Vilgax the Conqueror, Ben used the Voice Command function to destroy the original Omnitrix and then became the user of the Ultimatrix. This new device allows Ben to evolve his aliens through putting them in a stimulated warzone for one million years.

"What did you do?" Kevin Levin, an enemy turned ally asked Ben.

"What I said I was going to do; turning every Esoterica on the planet back to human. With all the free will that comes along with that." Ben said before the armor went back to Ascalon, the reality bending sword.

Suddenly, a young boy that seemed to be 14 in age ran towards Ben. The wielder of the Omnitrix was about to speak before the young boy suddenly punched his shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for little bro?!" Ben asked the boy who was revealed to be his younger brother.

"For scaring the crap out of me! When are you planning to stop being a reckless idiot?" The younger brother asked with an angry look on his face.

"You shouldn't be like that to your brother, Ren." Julie Yamamoto, Ben's current girlfriend said.

"You don't know how dumb my brother can be, Julie." Ben's younger brother, Ren Kirby Tennyson or Ren for short, said while pointing at the Wielder of the Omnitrix.

"Hey! I'm not always dumb." Ben said.

"You literally almost set the bathroom on fire." Ren said with a smug look.

"I didn't even think it was possible." Gwendolyn Tennyson, Ben and Ren's cousin said with a surprised tone.

"Apparently it is possible if you're Ben." Ren said which caused everyone beside Ben to break into laughter.

"But seriously, don't scare us like that." Ren said to Ben with a serious expression.

"You sound like our mom, Lil Bro." Ben said.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ren said with a smirk.

"It's not a compliment and you know it." Ben said with an annoyed look.

"AHEM!!!" The two brothers both stop talking and look down to where they heard the noise. Down at their feet was Azmuth, the creator of the Omnitrix and the smartest person in three, arguably five galaxies.

"Azmuth?!" The Tennyson brothers said in unison, being surprised to see Azmuth. Ben then hands over Ascalon to Azmuth as it is teleported to somewhere far so no one can find it again.

"You were right, Azmuth. That's a lot of power for any-- What?" Ben asked in confusion as he saw Azmuth putting his hand out.

Ren then puts two and two together as he realizes what is going on. "Ben, he wants the Ultimatrix."

"Ah, yes. As usual you are very quick to understand, Ren." Azmuth said before looking back to Ben with a serious face. "Now give it back!"