New Rules

Here are the rules that you must follow in the comments section:

1. Don't be a jerk to anyone.

2. If there is a problem please point it out to me. Don't try to solve the problem by yourself.

3. No explicit content in any of the comments whether that be pictures, videos, or speech.

4. No cussing in the comments: This includes acronyms.

5. No personal information. This includes age location, etc.

6. No political talk or religious talk.

7. English only in the comments.

8. If you are banned it is a permanent ban and I do not do unbans. Also if you are discovered to be using an alt account and you were previously banned you will be banned again and then reported to Wattpad.

9. RP is not allowed in any of the comments mainly because it can lead to bad things such as triggering topics, inappropriate talk or behavior,  or other things of that nature. If you would like to RP with someone, please do it in your Private DM's.

10. Self-deprecation or talking down to yourself is not allowed. This is a positive environment where everyone is accepted and loved. No one needs to be talking bad about themselves since there are plenty of people here who care about you.

11. Comments that ask me to update specific stories will be deleted and blocked if it gets too much.

Accept these rules and you'll be all good to go! ⁠Thank you so much and welcome here!