Chapter 4 : Explanations

The scene opens up to Ren Tennyson who was being taken to the nearest police station by the Pro Heroes, Kamui Woods, Death Arms, Mount Lady and Endeavour.

"Still can't believe we got overpowered by a kid last night." Death Arms said as he glanced at Ren.

"Yeah, he must have had a strong Quirk to beat the three of us yesterday." Kamui Woods said.

"But I've never seen a Quirk that gives the user the ability to change into multiple forms." Mount Lady said. "And each form seem to have their own set of powers; because we fought the diamond Vigilante yesterday and a flaming Vigilante today."

"You have a lot of explaining to do when we get to the police station, Vigilante." Endeavour said to the handcuffed Ren.

"But I'm not even from here!" Ren exclaimed.

"The Vigilante is right Endeavour," Kamui Woods said before he continued. "Though his crimes were committed on a Japanese soil, he's clearly an American that must be trialled by his own country."

"That's not what I- Oh forget it! It's not like you're gonna believe me anyway..." Ren said in a defeated tone.

"We shall see." Endeavour stated. ".... You three!" Endeavour suddenly spoke up in an intense tone as he addressed the Hero Trio, "Take this Vigilante to the authorities, we need to interrogate him before any legal action is taken. Especially from the American Embassy."

"And what are you planning to do, Endeavour?" Mount Lady asked.

"I will try and gather any informations about the Vigilante." The number 2 Hero said as he eyed his captive. He then propelled himself into the air, using his Hell Flame Quirk to fly.

[Timeskip]

It's been about an hour since sending Ken to the Musutafu Police Station, Ken was currently waiting in the interrogation room while Kamui Woods, Death Arms and Mount Lady were talking to a police officer.

"From what we know, he's the Vigilante that defeated the Villains Bloody Knuckles, Voltage and Sharp Fang yesterday. He also defeated a Villain with a fire Quirk this morning." Kamui Woods said. "His Quirk seems to give him the ability to change into different forms, although we are not sure about the total number of his transformations, yesterday he turned into a creature with diamond powers and great durability. And this morning he turned into a flaming creature with very powerful flames." Kamui Woods said as the officer was writing everything he just heard.

"Thank you for your statement, Kamui Woods." The officer said before the three Pro Heroes left the Police Station.

Soon after, Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi arrived at Musutafu Police Station and was accompanied by two other people, one being the true form of the Number 1 Hero All Might and the other being Nezu, the principal of U.A. High. All Might was a tall and slender but sickly looking man with tan skin, blonde messy hair with two ear shaped tufts and blue beady eyes with sunken cheeks and eye sockets and wore a yellow and brown striped suit with a white undershirt, blue tie and brown shoes. Nezu meanwhile appeared to be some sort of short male bipedal animal with white fur that looked to be a mix between a ferret, dog or cat with a scar over one of his eyes and wore a white undershirt, red tie and a black vest and slacks with brown high top sneakers.

"Thank you for both coming on such short notice." Tsukauchi said, taking off his fedora. "The minute we heard they apprehended this Vigilante, I was quick to call you both given your experience and expertise on Quirks and Villains."