One shot Ayanokouji x Chabashira part 2

Ayanokouji pov

I'm walking back in class with the Ayanokouji group, and I saw Sensei eating a sandwich. She usually eats in the teachera lounge but today she decided to eat her.

My eyes trailed over her lips as she took a bit out of her sandwich. Her cheeks puffed out when the food entered. I saw her take another bit, and I saw how her lips moved with every movement. The way she drank water made me glued to my spot.

As I was admiring the elegant way out Sensei was eating, Haruka called out to me.

" Kiyopon, you're spacing out,"

I quickly shook it off and looked towards the Ayanokouji group. Airi and Keisei looked at me confused while Miyake was grinning at me.

" Oh, right, sorry,"

I scratched the back of my head like I saw people do, but with Haruka's deadpan look, it didn't seem to do the trick.

" Haha,"

I saw Miyake snickering at me, but I didn't know the reason.

Even if with my poker face scratching, my head looked funny, and that wouldn't trigger a laughing response.

" What's so funny, Miyacchi?"

" Nothing,"

He grinned at me and walked over to Keisei. I couldn't hear what he said, but I saw Keisei's eyes widen and look at me in shock.

Was it something on my face?

Then I saw Keisei look towards Chabashira Sensei, and that gave me all the answers.

If Akito was going to reveal it, then I'll reveal something of his. I saw Akito snickering while saying something to Keisei, and I saw Keisei wasn't laughing, but he was bitting his lips.

I walked towards Airi, and she seemed to notice.

" Ahh, Kiy-otak-a wh-what do y-you want w-with me?"

" There's something I want to tell you,"

" A-ah o-okey,"

She nodded to herself like she was going to be ready for something.

" Akito like Haruka,"

" Yes,"

She spoke this without stuttering. Was she really that excited for Akito and Haruka?

" O-h wait,"

She seemed to have realized something as she started to blush and looked away from me.

I felt a stare at my back, and I saw it was Chabashira Sensei. Her eyes held warmth that I didn't see previously. When she realized that I caught her looking at me instead of looking away, she just smirked at me.

I saw more students come, so I was going to excuse myself to leave.

" I'll be going now,"

" Why so early, Ayano?"

That nickname again, it's worse than Kiyopon as I started to actually like it.

" Class is going to start in like five minutes,"

" That's a lot of time. What are you going to do?"

In truth, I was going to look at Chabashira Sensei, but I wasn't going to tell them that.

" I just want to be early so I don't get shoved by someone who cane late,"

Keisei and Akito looked at me like I was stupid.

Haruka looked deep in thought

" OK, but if someone shoves you, you tell me, OK?"

" I will,"

She smiled at me as I left. I also heard Keisei say he wants to go to his seat.

When iresched my seat, I saw my neighbor Matushita scrolling on her phone.

I saw Sensei looking at her phone as well, her delicate hands working on her screen. I wished they worked me.

" Click,"

I heard the sound of a camera. When portable phones were introduced, there were many cases of individuals who took photos without permission, so now they have a shutter sound.

" Why ate you taking a photo of me ,"

" Nothing, it's quite normal to get a crush on Sensei,"

Even though she smiled, I couldn't help but think she was jealous of her.

I wanted to continue to talk to her, but she went back onto her phone.

Timeskip

After school had ended, I needed to talk to Sensei about something, so I stayed behind.

" Is there something you need, Ayanokouji?"

I saw Sensei looking into my eyes, and my breath hitched. I couldn't remember what I wanted to tell her.

" So what do you need?" Chabashira asked impatiently

" Can I call you Sae?"

I didn't even think before that question rolled off of my tongue. Her eyes widened, and I saw her pupils flicker with shock.

" It's OK if you don't want to,"

If she allowed a student of hers to call her by her first name, then rumors would spread, and she may even get fired.

She looked into my eyes for a few seconds before

" If you let me call you Kiyotaka,"spoke Chabashira with uncertainty

It made sense why she would demand that.

" It's fine with me," I spoke

She nodded

" So what do you need, Kiyotaka?"

" I just want to ask what the finals will be about?"

" Oh, sadly, I can't tell you that,"

I didn't feel sad as I forgot what I was originally planning to ask her

" Is Sae Chan spending some alone time with Ayanokouji Kun?"

I heard the voice of Hosinomiya Sensei.

" No,"

I didn't even look back as I walked away

" Hey, wait for me,"

" Don't follow my student,"

" Mou, so mean Sae Chan,"

I didn't bother listening to their conversation. I still don't know why I wanted to be able to call Sae by her first name.

End

The next shot will be Kiyo takes revenge on class D.

Then Fuka x Kiyo

Pls vote