Chapter 17: Margo

Margo was startled awake by a knock on the door. "Mmm...coming!" She groaned as she nearly fell out of her bed trying to get up. She then rushed to the door and found Alice and Sorina there waiting for her.

Alice was wearing a soft pink silk robe that made her look just adorable while Sorina wore a gold one that complimented her mocha skin tone really well. "Good morning, dear kitten. Deacon told us you had a rough night, so we are going to pamper you to help you forget about it." The dark-haired woman handed Margo a midnight blue robe before she could process what had been said to her.

"Strip and put this on. We'll wait out here if that makes you more comfortable." "Oh, um, okay..." Margo closed her door and looked down at the robe. Her chest ached as she remembered what she had heard last night. She shook off her tears as she undressed and slipped on the robe. She wouldn't let what the Freemans said keep her from enjoying the day with the girls.

When she opened the door again, Alice smiled and hugged Margo's arm, making the girl acutely aware that the bubbly blonde was nude under her robe. "You don't have to worry about a thing, honey. Sorina and I will take the best care of you today." Margo didn't respond as she was far too flustered from feeling the girl's breasts against her arm.

Sorina seemed to notice the brunette's blush and smirked mischievously. "Alice is absolutely right. Whatever you need, we'll provide for you." She took Margo's other side and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. The three then headed towards a part of the manor Margo hadn't been to yet.

The place was simply too huge. Margo wondered if she would ever get the chance to explore every room within the house.

They entered what looked like a spa room where two women were preparing manicure equipment. The room was a soft mint color with stone floors. There was a range of spa equipment ranging from mud baths, massage tables, pedicure chairs, manicure tables and at the center was a large bath big enough for at least five people to fit comfortably. Inside the steaming water of the bath was a mixture of rose petals and lavender.

"There's a wall over there where you can choose your nail color." Alice led Margo to said wall while Sorina followed close behind. Alice chose a deep classic red while Sorina chose a blue that matched Margo's robe. "Finally got tired of black, sweety?" The blonde looked up at her lover as she spoke.

"We are having a wedding soon. Black is such a dreary color for such a joyous day, don't you think?" While the girls were talking, Margo picked out two colors. One was a dark violet, like the dress Deacon had given her a few days before, and the other was a similar blue to the one Sorina chose. "Which one would suit me better?"

Sorina smiled and wrapped her arms around Margo's waist from behind, pulling the other girl against her body. A shiver ran up Margo's spine as she felt the woman's plump breasts against her upper back. "I think it would be rather cute if we matched~"  

"I, um..." Margo felt like she was going to faint from the sensual woman's teasing. She could feel her mind spinning as she tried her best not to think of lewd scenarios about the women around her.

"Sorina, don't push her too much. The poor thing looks like she's about to collapse." Alice pulled Margo out of the other woman's grasp as she scolded her. "I think the blue would suit you, too. Come on. Let's get our nails done, then we can relax in the water." Margo gave the woman a grateful smile as they walked to the manicure table together.

"I was just having a bit of fun. I wouldn't mind if she wanted me to do a bit more~" Sorina walked to the edge of the bath and slid off her robe. Margo's jaw nearly hit the floor at how stunning the woman's body was. Her mocha skin was flawless and glistening from the steam. Her breasts were large but had an attractive shape and bounce to them. Her stomach wasn't completely flat, but she didn't have any unflattering rolls while her hips and thighs were voluptuous, giving her a lovely hourglass figure. Her ass was plump and beautifully sculpted.

Margo quickly looked away from the absolute goddess in front of her as she gave her a knowing smirk while stepping into the water. She then noticed that Alice had been pouting while staring up at her. Was she being jealous? Of whom? Her or Sorina?

Margo cleared her throat before sitting down next to the girl and set her hands onto the table. "Have you finished the painting?" "Hm? Oh, yeah, I have. I can show you after we're finished here if you'd like." Alice perked up and smiled. "I would be delighted to. I've also been listening to the music you've recommended me. Some of the lyrics are a bit too vulgar for me, but overall, I enjoy the melodies." 

"I'm glad there's some things we have in common." Margo smiled as she watched the woman in front of her clip her nails. "Me too. I adore music. You can always learn something about a person based on the music they listen to and what they recommend."

"I feel the same way. That's why I enjoy sharing music with those I'm close to." Margo winced as the woman began working on her cuticles. She always had sensitive cuticles and she hoped that they wouldn't go too deep with the pliers. Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened.

Margo gasped as she pulled her hand away from the worker. Her finger was bleeding from where they cut too much of the extra skin. "Are you okay, honey?" Alice looked up at her, worried while Sorina got out of the water and walked up to them.

"So unprofessional. Honestly, it should have been obvious she was digging too roughly. Here, let me see, kitten." Sorina took Margo's bleeding finger and put it in her mouth. Margo deeply blushed at the gesture, but then caught a flash of red in the woman's dark eyes. She swiftly pulled her hand away as she was spooked by the sight. "What--"

"I got the first aid kit." Alice's voice snapped Margo's attention away from Sorina's eyes. She then wondered if she had just imagined it as Alice began fixing up her finger.

"How much has Deacon told you about us?" Margo furrowed her brows, confused by Sorina's question. "You mean how the three of you are polyamorous?" The woman sighed and rolled her eyes at the reply. "That stupid man. Listen Margo, I shouldn't be the one telling you these things. You deserve the whole truth though so you can make a proper decision. The next time you two are alone, ask Deacon about what you saw."

Margo was about to say something more when Alice finished up. "That's enough serious talk. We're here to have fun. Let's skip the nails for now until you heal up, okay?" "Um, okay..." Margo wasn't too sure what to make of the sudden tension in the air and Alice's failed attempt at lightening it.