The dry Cleaners

I woke up from the nightmare huffing and puffing. Cameron ran up to the tank. "Are you ok!?" "yeah, yeah." I was shaking. And it wasn't because of the water. Again the water was always a good. It was my temperature. "I...I...didn't...see...the the...mans....face." "That doesn't matter right now, are you ok?"

"I'm...ffff fine." I barley get out. "Her heart beat is 132!" Aio yells. "What's wrong?" Cameron looked into my eyes. I always wondered why he looked at me like that. That look in his eyes. Like he wanted more, or he needed help. Cameron kept on repeating his question. I just stared into his eyes. They were so...orange,gold.It kept on changing. I closed my eyes. "Her heat beat in 84 now." "How did you do that?" he asked. "Do what?" "Slow your heart beat down." I didn't know. I just thought of his eyes. "I don't know." "What did you see?" "Something in my past that I forget." "Like?" "Like, my father." "What about your father?" I was annoyed by his questions, but then again It wasn't really annoyed, just irritated. I tried to act like I wasn't a robot. I dodge his question. He asked again but I just tried to walk away because I was feeling ready to cry. Cameron grabbed my arm to spin me around. "What about you father?" "Just shut up!" I yell. I see a flicker in his eyes again. But this time it was more of him being hurt. Everyone's eyes where on us now. "I'm..sorry, I didn't mean to be..." Cameron's eyes go back to that orange color. "No I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry." I look at his hand. Still on my arm. I exhale deeply, and walk back to where got changed. I didn't want to explain to Cameron was I was afraid of. Because then he would see me as weak. I also was hiding the fact that I was feeling things more vibrantly now. Like things I haven't FELT before. I changed out of my Catwoman suit, and back into my regular clothes. Camille walks into the meeting room. "What was that all about?" I let my hair down. I just saw something." she steps closer crossing her arms. "Yes, but what was so terrifying?" I take a deep breathe in. I had to lie. "I thought of someone kidnapping me."

Her head tilts as she turns more sympathetic. "Kirsten, don't worry your safe!" I act like those 6 words actually made me feel better. "Thanks." I say smugly. "See you later." she says as she walked out of the meeting room. I hated our small talk. But I also hated when we had long conversations. I walk out of the room too. I needed to apologize to Cameron. Although I didn't really mean too, after all he did pry. Cameron looked in my direction as I walked up too him. "Listen, I'm sorry if I was a bit...mean, I was just scared." "It's Okay to be scared." He reassures me. "Yeah, but I don't know what scared feels like." I shrug. He just smirks. "Listen, we should look up that shop. Maybe we should order Chinese food, at my place." He suggests. I try to hide my smile. "Sure, but maybe we can just get take out from up stairs." I suggest. "Right." he nods his head as he puts his hands in his pockets. 3 minutes later Were holding bags of Chinese food, and driving home. I kept on sneaking fries into my mouth. "So you say that, several of women have been kidnapped?" "yes." "So why don't we just check what this kidnaper...finds compelling?" I asked him. "And how would we do that stretch?" "Oh dear, dear Cameron. I don't think you've realized yet how I work my magic." "Magic of what?" he asked. "Hacking skills Cameron, my hacking skills."Ahhh, yes I have noticed." he said. Arriving at his apartment we walked into the elevator and flew up to the 11th floor. Opening the door with his key I was holding all the bags, almost cursing at him because they were very hot. As soon as he opened the door I laid the bags on the counter, and took out those fries eating them on the couch. Grabbing my computer, and placing it onto my lap. I searched for "Australian sun". "Cameron it says that its 5 minutes from here!" Cameron sat next to me and looked at the screen. "Don't tell me you want to go right now." he said. I stuff that last fry in my mouth. "Of course not, I'm just saying I'm gonna have a GREAT connection." I smile. "Connection to what?" he asked. With one click of a button the traffic light, where Kendall got kidnapped shows up. I rewind to Wednesday, June 15th when she was kidnapped. Me and Cameron watch closely to the alley way. A woman dropped her purse and was picking up the change. "Its Kendall!" I whisper.  She turned her head and saw something. I try another angle that showed the alley way more. There was that same man. In the black hoodie. He walked up to her. But it seemed like she didn't even know he was there. Face to face she just stood there. Slowly he was taking off his hood. Which didn't make sense because he would want to hide his face. Right at that moment Cameron's doorbell rang. I paused it. Cameron got up and opened the door. It was that girl that lived across the street, who Cameron takes "Credit." for spying on. I didn't really like this girl. Trying to act all cute. Except this time when she came to the door the first thing she did to Cameron was slap him. I almost laugh. "What was that for?!" "You lied to me! You told me you moved from downstairs, and that you were the one who gave me those groceries. But it was Robert. And he died!" It was like a scene from a soap opera. She marched down the hallway, very madly. I wanted to start dying on the floor of laughter, but I didn't want my girlfriends felling to get hurt. His eyes were so big and sad like a dogs. "Awe, got rejected again?" I teased him. There was no expression on his face. But his hand was still touching his face. I patted the seat next to me. He sat down as I patted him on the back. "Oh, come-on girlfriend! We still have to investigate the kidnapping of a dead woman!