Napping - Chris

Y/n and Chris both had an entirely free day and both decided to stay home. Shortly after lunch they both went to their room to do something or other. Y/n was going to read a book she had recently gotten. While Chris was just going to bed rot while watching SpongeBob.

Halfway through the episode y/n had fallen asleep on Chris's shoulder. He turns off the show and moves the book onto the nightstand. The lights are off, fan is on, and the level of comfort is exponential. He twirls her hair careful as to not rip any hair out.

His right arm is also under her and he cannot move until she wakes up herself. Never been happier to not have plans. He to eventually falls asleep, snoring but not overly.

They stayed tangled up until early night around 9 or so. Chris waking y/n up by accidentally rolling on top of her. Chris had gone a whole 6 hours without drinking a Pepsi, or doing something that would warrant some bizarre looks.

"Chris get off of me, you big back." Y/n says being smushed under the sudden weight (of Pepsi) "rude." Chris said rolling off, then pulling her towards him once more, kissing her on the head before getting up.

"Good lord we slept half the day." Y/n says finally checking her phone. "Wanna go eat?" Chris asks causing y/n to roll her eyes. "Yes, I'll drive."

~~~~~~
This is really stupid but it's been a minute sooo. LOVE YALLLLLLL