Beard?- Nate

Y/n was sitting on her bed scrolling through her phone. Meanwhile Nate was carefully looking at himself in her mirror.

"Do you think I should grow out my facial hair?" Nate asked caressing his face, this however made y/n laugh hysterically.

"What? What's so funny?" Nathan said whipping around to stare at her. "You couldn't  grow facial hair if you wanted to baby." Y/n said giggling at him still. "I totally could!" Nate said acting hurt at this discourse from her.

"Sure babe, but I love you with or without facial hair baby." Y/n said finally taking a breath without a giggle followed closely behind. "Well you've only loved Miles Teller post growing a mustache! I mean you're encapsulated by a blanket with his face all over it right now." Nate spat. "Well I LOVE you without one! However if you can do it. I'm a slut for facial hair." Y/n says winking.

"Better be quiet Chris is probably listening." Nate said with an eye-roll.

Over the next several weeks Nathan slowly grew in a goatee and mustache combo. One your mother would endearingly call a pedostache, but you would rather call amazing.

You were in love before, now he kind of looked like Mathew Lillard in Scooby doo, or at least you thought so.

"Wow." Is the only words you could utter in that instance. "Do you like it?" Nate asked from underneath you as you were lying atop of him in your bed with you playing with his scruff.

"I love it." You smile. "Do I look like Miles Teller?" Nate said with a sarcastic fake hair flip. "I was thinking more Matthew Lillard in Scooby doo but either way." You say kissing his lips momentarily. "It's scratchy." You laugh.
"That's what Matt said!" Nate giggled to himself. "Are you cheating on me with my brother?!" You fake gasp. "YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH MATT?!" Chris said flinging himself through your door.

"NEVER CHRIS." Nate yelled back. Forcing you to pry yourself away from him and leave the strange situation at hand.

~~~~~~~~
Guys I'm kind of a slut for facial hair 😍