𝟗. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

Hello Sunshine

I'm back with another chapter of Love Between Hate.

This is the unedited version.

English is not my first language, and grammatical errors are bound to happen.

Enjoy reading. Readers Diversion Adviced. 

Vote target to unlock next chapter - 100

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Author's pov

The hall was dimly lit.

No light shining, a dark and cold atmosphere with a hint of dried blood scent.

A never-ending sound of muttering and angry shouts could be heard emanating from a corner.

A man was moaning in agony And the sound of a woman gagging was audible.

It was a warehouse transformed into a custom built hell.

Some men were engaging in a wrestling match while others were participating in a sword fight.

All the men who weren't engaged in the battle were encouraging the men who were fighting.

Three additional girls were positioned by the scoreboard to serve as prizes for the eventual victor.

The winner of the match will receive the company of one of the girls for the night, selected by the girls themselves, to do as they please with the unfortunate girls.

The girl abducted and caught in the dark environment, started to wiggle.

She wasn't surrounded by any chains as of now.

This gave her a keen chance to escape from the darkness.

Her hair were open, she was wearing an indian simple attire with

Some bangles in the hand and an anklet in the ankle.

Holding her dupatta tightly in her small fist, she hurried along the dim alley.