𝟏𝟒. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢

Hello Sunshine, I'm back with another chapter of Love Between Hate.

This is the unedited version.

Guys, Please make sure to leave comments and share your feedback with me, guys. It really motivates me to write more and update early.

Enjoy reading. words count 3k+.

 words count 3k+

・:*࿔.ೃ⋆❀˚༺☆༻°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Ikshita's POV

Ikshita's POV

I rushed back to my room, the moment he stopped the car in front of the hotel gate. My heartbeats were racing so fast that I ran a marathon.

It was 3 am already and I couldn't find sleep anywhere close to me.

Still I busied myself with some or other chores to complete. I didn't find aliya whole time. Hopefully she will be with Vritti or shrii.

・:*࿔.ೃ⋆❀˚༺☆༻°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Yesterday evening was a disaster starting from winning the race to a heated encounter with Mr Akdu. What amazed me was that I didn't feel any discomfort or unease with his touch, and the most surprising part was how he managed to invade my personal space.

"Though you liked it no no you enjoyed it." My subconscious mocked me.

Hell yes this was a weird and complicated thing.

Nevertheless now things are awkward between us.

I haven't seen him since this morning and now I'm going to a jewellery shop with Shreya, priyanka auntie and Mrs Mittal and Mrs Gupta.

We are in Limo as it has got a good space for the comfort of all the Queen Ladies and the driver is driving the car.

Shreya was busy reading comments on her latest post which was of course mine and her. Whereas the ladies were discussing the designs of the jewellery and I ??