𝟐𝟓. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Hello Sunshine

surprise update !! If you have any doubts or queries regarding the story, feel free to ask me but please don't have wrong assumptions and Judge the storyline.

Vote target - 400

・:*࿔.ೃ⋆❀˚༺☆༻°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Ikshita's Pov

Ikshita's Pov

"This was so wild," I said and he smirked to me and said something that made my eyes widened.

"Nah, I tasted my tekhi mirch, which is now my sweetest dessert, " he said while caressing my chin and collarbones. I looked into his always sparking hazel green orbs which were looking at me with different emotions today.

"Hmm, " he hummed, asking me why I am looking at him like this. Suddenly my subconscious mocked our dress up. I was still in my bathrobe and he... It's confusing how his towel was intact and still in this hustle buttle.

"Aisa kya soch rahi hai rajkumari ji," he said and I looked at him and smiled.

"Maharaj hume lagta hai aapko apne vastra gahen kar lene chahiye. This is very compromising, " I said to him with a mischievous look, while tracing his blue viens on his forearms.

[Arsh, i think you should wear your clothes.]

"Vastra to aapke bhi adhore hai rajkumari aap bhi kya isme ghomne vali hai." he said back while moving his hand towards the knot of the bathrobe. I was quick to hold his hand before he could untie it..

[your clothing is also not so decent. Aren't you going to wear clothes ?]

"Don't worry. I wont do anything " he said and placed a quick kiss on my forehead. He escaped his hand into the bathrobe from the side opening and started caressing my waist.

His mere touch, erupted new sensations inside me making me already so wet.

"Aakarsh, why did you come here ?" I asked him in order to escape from his sweet torture. This person always lands me on the edge and then runs away. But not today.