𝟏𝟓. 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢

Hello Sunshine, I'm back with another chapter of Love Between Hate.

This is the unedited version. 

Happy Birthday to one of my readers and this chapter is for her.

Guys, Please make sure to leave comments and share your feedback with me, guys. After reading each comment, I smile widely and laugh all day like a maniac.

Enjoy reading. words count 3k+.

NEXT CHAPTER NOT BEFORE 300 VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS. 

・:*࿔

・:*࿔.ೃ⋆❀˚༺☆༻°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Wedding was completed and now we all need to head back to our respective houses and work

Wedding was completed and now we all need to head back to our respective houses and work.To be honest, It was a whole roller-coaster wedding from walking to and fro from place to place.

The race ended the previous day in a pretty weird manner. It was the first time that I have lost the race but again the lewd act the girl pulled. The seduction played well and damn she won. And then the intense encounter of us in the car. That was pretty Bold and Hot.

The latter day after the encounter I returned back to the club only to find those two morons tied up in dungeons as per my order. Fucking fuck they eyed on HER, in my business its only one rule.

An apple for an apple, and so does An Eye for an eye.

I smirked at my thoughts and moved towards them.

"Sorry lord we didn't do anything against your order, still you have tied us." Andrew cried in the pain as his hands were tied with the steel rope which had got sharp spines, digging into his unholy skin.

"You are apologizing, and then you say you didn't do anything . You know you did something and that's the reason you are apologizing and you KNOW PARTICULARLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE right Andret." I speak as calmly as possible.

"Sorry lord we didn't know, she would have held a place, we thought she is a slut like every girl."

BANG