Chapter 7

Selina's P.O.V
"Why do I have to get dressed up. It's late and I just wanna go to sleep. It's been a rough day." I grumble as my Mom spices me out of my bed.

"We're going to have a nice dinner with the Chevs tonight we haven't had bonding time with them in a while and everyone is free at the moment. Now stop fighting it and get your lazy ass up." My Mom never curses unless she knows it's serious.

"Fine. How nice do I have to dress?"

"Wear that light blue dress with the top that looks like it wraps. It looks beautiful on you." (Dress above)

"I love you Mom." I say shaking my head, a slight smile playing on my lips

"I love you too honey. Now get ready." She kissed the to of my head and went to get ready herself.

Once I had found the dress she came back in already and did my hair. I laugh a little.

"Mom why are you doing my hair? Is there something I'm not being told?" I ask jokingly.

"Nothing you won't know by the end of the night sweety." She smiles at me as she finishes curling my hair. "I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter." We smile at each other. "Come on. We need to head out now."

*

We pull up to the restaurant and its beautiful.

"Luke should be inside I'll meet you in there. I'm gonna talk to his Mom."

"Okay I love you Mom." I hug her before walking in. Luke is standing there in a suite looking handsome. "Our Mom's are outside are we gonna wait?"

"They're not staying." He says simply. "This was to just get you out of the house," he grabs my hand and kisses it.

"2 for Chev" Luke says to the waiter.

"Right this way sir." We followed him to our table. "Your waitress will be right with you."

*

"So why did you get my Mom to drag me out of the house this late at night to a fancy restaurant?" I asked

He grabbed my hands kissing the tops. "There is something going on in my life that I haven't been quite open with you about. It's been causing me to become distant, so if something happened you would of had time to move on. But I realized that I shouldn't waist the time I have left ignoring you. I should be cherishing you. You are the gem in my treasure chest. My little infinity. Giving me a forever in a numbered days." He paused "I love you with all my heart, and I know that we're young, but with my numbered days I couldn't bother wasting time. So what I'm trying to get at is Selina Michaels will you do me the honor, of marrying me?" He pulled out a ring from his pocket.

"Oh- oh my God Luke." I stuttered. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes!" I shake my head yes as he puts the ring on my finger. It's beautiful and looks like the one my dad proposed to my Mom with. "You got this from my mom didn't you?" I whispered

"Yeah. She said you always talked about how it was your favorite." I just smiled and embraced the moment. "Happy 4 year anniversary princess

"I love you." Our voices were muffled due to the hug but the moment was still perfect