Chapter 8

Selina's P.O.V
I'm sitting in the waiting room area I guess you could call it at the court house. Luke and I's parents drove us here but I don't know why.

They were all currently talking to the judge and for some odd reason I couldn't be in the room. I didn't fight it though, it was obviously something private.

I started fiddling with the ring on my finger. I'm happy my Mom gave him permission to propose. Kind of surprised but she obviously knows something I don't. Most likely what's been going on with Luke. I mean I hate that he hasn't told me what's wrong but it's his buiesness. He'll tell me when he's ready.

"Darling you can come in now." I looked up at my mom and smiled.

As I walked in the room the judge smiled at me. "Have a seat Ms. Michaels. I'm Ruth, now I know you are unaware of what is going on but this is only happening under special conditions. I believe you'll be happy to know that even though you are under age the court of law has approved for you to get married today." I smiled at Luke pure joy radiating off of me.

"Now because of your special situation an anonymous source has set up your venue with the help of family and friends. I believe your family will explain the rest to you before tonight. Have a swell day and got luck."

"Thank you so much." I smiled at Ruth and shook her hand.

We left the room and I couldn't stop smiling like a dork. I hugged Luke tightly smiling into his chest. "Like we're getting married. How did you even pull this off?"

"That doesn't matter right now. All that matters is that we're getting married." He hugged me tighter. "I love you, don't you ever forget that."

*

The wedding is about to begin my Mom's had taken me to the salon and gotten my hair and makeup done.

The classic saying "on your wedding day wear something new, something old, something blue and something borrowed" popped into my head.

I had everything from that.
Something new was the shoes, both Moms got me when they took me shopping after hair and make up. Something old was my Mom's wedding dress. The something blue was the flowers in my bouquet and the something borrowed was Luke's Mom's hair clip. She wore it on her wedding day.

I looked in the mirror swaying back and forth. "You look beautiful sweety." My Mom hugged me. "You're growing up so fast, I love you"

"I love you too Mommy." I turned around and engulfed her in a hug. "Thank you for being so supportive Mom. I know it must be hard giving up your daughter at such a young age."

"It's a lot harder than it looks trust me." She smiles pulling out of the hug. "Now come on, it's time."

*

As the night ends me and Luke stay at a nice hotel just outside of LA.

"Babe why did the judge refer to us getting married as a special situation? Is there something I should know?" I asked as we entered the room.

"Not now babe tonight is about us and I'm not letting anything ruin that."

Luke kissed me with passion, I stumbled back to the bed not breaking the kiss. It got pretty heated quickly and soon enough we closed the gap between our bodies. Moving perfectly in synce.

*

I cuddled into him lightly tracing patterns on his bare chest with my fingers. "I love you Luke."

"I love you too Selina Chev," Luke said as he ran his fingers through my hair slowly luring me to sleep, "forever and always."