Chapter 2

Selina's P.O.V

(1 month later)

Tonight is homecoming and I can't wait to dance the night away with Luke and my other friends. We plan on going to Denny's a local diner before the dance. Since Rachel and I in jazz choir together we decided to help set up homecoming. The theme was determined to be comic book so the decorations are bound to be outrageous.

"Selina come on we're go into be late. You know we are the main people setting up!!" Rachel yelled from down stairs. We were never really close until jazz choir. I guess she's grown on me in the past two months. (Jazz choir started early for summer performances.) I rushd down the stairs and grabbed my purse and keys.

"Okay let's go." I locked up my house before heading to her car. I buckled myself in making sure I had my phone. "At station on Spotify?" I asked her.

"Do you really need to ask?!?" She looked at me like I was crazy. I knew what she meant. I made a station just for 5 Seconds of Summer and Edward Sheeran. It is flawless and up to date on every singal song released by those beautiful angels. I clicked on the station and 5 Seconds of Summer's cover of Lego house came on.

"I love how they did covers of each other's songs." I smiled as Ashton softly played his drums in the background. Always been a Aston girl. (Except for my Luke of course). "You still owe me five dollars for betting that they wouldn't get discovered." I said in a joking manner. She laughed and continued driving towards the school.

——————————

It has been 2 hours of decorating. I must admit the decorations are actually pretty cool. So far we've put up the paper to  cover the windows and on the paper there are siloets of each classes super hero (Freshman: Spiderman, Sophomores: Mr. Incredible, Juniors: Superman, Seniors: Batman) and the keepsake wall is being put together. It basically a wall where if people bought tickets as a couple their names are put on an object (in this case a action star or word bubble) and one of them gets to find and keep it. I made sure to keep track of where Luke and I'd went so I could find it later. "Hey Nia! The pizza is here." I booked it off of senior deck at the sound of Rachel's name for me and pizza.

——————————

We finished decorating so the two of us got our nails done to match our dresses. Then after that we are head into a salon to get our hair and make-up done for the dance. We are currently at my place two hours before the dance.

"Okay now just Luke and Selina." Like any other Mom my Mom is taking pictures. I smiled at the camera standing next to my boyfriend. "Okay last one is out side in the gazebo." We took the picture and headed to Denny's.

A/N

Sorry I skipped a month but hey my SHORT story is planned out don't worry I know what I'm doing.