Chapter 1

Selina's P.O.V

"Hey babe." I kissed Luke on the cheek, of course having to stand on my tipy toes cause he's tall.

"Hey sweety you ready?" Luke asked staring at the all to well known structure in front of us.

With no response I take his hand smiling into his eyes before walking into the building, hand in hand. Los Angeles High.

We have four out of five classes together.  The only one not being together being the elective. Myself being in Jazz Choir (a select group of 15 students) and Luke's being photography.

As the day drags on we both reunite with friends we hadn't seen in a while. By he end of the day I wasn't exhausted but I was extremely bored. The first day is always going over the planner and basics of the class. But hey at least I only have five classes instead of seven since I'm a Junior. Woohoo!!

I walk out to Luke's car and we head back to his place. Did I mention we are neighbors?? Well if not you know now.

"Selina sweety good first day of Junior year?" Luke's mom asked as I walked in behind Luke.

  "As good as going over the planner gets." We both let out a small laugh.

Luke and I headed upstairs to practice our next cover. We have a  YouTube account where he plays the guitar and I sing. We occasionally bring in our friend Clark to drum for us cause he has a box drum. Its all pretty cool and no one at school talks about it which is awesome cause that would be extremely awkward. Anyway back to the cover, we are doing Teenage Dirtbag by Weahtus. (Correct me if I'm wrong please)

Luke strummed the first few cords then I started.

"Her name is Noel.
I had a dream about her.
She rings my bell.
I got gym class in half an hour..."

I stopped singing. Something is definitely missing.

"Call up Clark see if he can come play his box drum. I think this song needs it."

A/N

sorry sort of a filler chapter. So yeah I added that YouTube to the hobbies so I could write this. Don't worry nothing extreme is going to happen regarding YouTube its just for fun in this story.