Chapter 3

Luke's P.O.V

(3 & 1/2 weeks later)

"Babe I gotta take this." I kiss Sel's cheek before walking out.

"How long?"

Selina's P.O.V

I looked out the window and listened closely to Luke. "Yeah. Goodbye." He hung up the phone and stood there for a moment. I took this time to sit back down on the couch.

As he entered although there was a smile on his face I could tell something was off. "You okay Babe?"

"Yeah just a family friend seeing what's new. You know typical haven't seen you in a while crap." He smiled wide but it was still off putting.

"Well what you want to do today? Since our parents left us for the week we can do anything. It is a week off of school." I tried to change the subject. It remained silent for a moment until he finally woke up.

"Pack for the week. We're going on a road trip." He tossed me over his shoulder and ran up he stairs. I couldn't hold in my laughter.

In the middle of a laugh my back made contact with the bed meaning  we were in my room. "Here take this suitcase and pack for the road." I smiled at Luke. He knows how to surprise a girl.

After packing we loaded everything into the spare old school Volkswagen van. "Did you tell our parents?" I asked as I buckled in.

"Now now, that takes all the fun out of it." He kisses my cheek and pulled out of the drive way.

"We're 17! Our parents are going to kill us when we get back."

"Who says they have to know."

A/N

So this is a thing. Yeah I'll try to update before Wednesday. What do you think was putting Luke off?? Comment Like and all that Jazz... Jazz choir... get it? It's a pun... No? Oh, well, never mind. Move on.