Chapter 5

Selina's P.O.V

"Do we have to go home? I kinda like laying here with you." I snuggled closer into Luke's side.

"Babe our parents are getting home in two days and it's going to take us one day to get home with the amount of stops we have to take." He pulled my to his chest, we're laying in the back of the van with the doors open.

The sunset was beautiful and it was like a movie; just prefect.

 *

"Hey Babe wake up, we're almost home." We're down the road from our homes now and life is amazing. We just took a road trip down the coast without our parents even knowing. How many people our age get to say that?

My eyes opened to the familiar sight of LA. I felt the van come to a stop in his driveway. "Crap. Babe I think our parents returned a day earlier than we expected."

"What are we going to do?" I sleepily asked.

"Well it looks like your parents are at my house so let's get you to bed. I'll explain don't worry."

"Okay. I love you Luke."

"I love you too Selina. More than you'll ever know."

Luke carried me inside to my bedroom and tucked me in. "Goodnight Princess."

"Goodnight Prince." He kissed me on the forehead and left.

Luke's P.O.V

"So we're not in trouble?"

"No you guys are fine. Just don't break her heart okay. She loves you a lot, and you know this is going to take quite a tole on her." Mrs. Michael told me.

"I know. Goodnight everyone." I headed up to my room.

How am I going to tell the girl I love with all my heart that we won't ever get the chance to get married or have kids of our own one day. How do I let go of the only girl I've ever loved so she'll have more time to get over me before she finds out the ugly truth.