chapter fourteen

Author - I'm addicted to meastro and lalali, help me😭.

___________________________

MINGHAO'S POV

" pl-ea-se st-op, yo-u're hu-rti-ng me" I manage to speak between my sobs.

"You think, I'll let this golden opportunity pass huh?" He asked with lust in his eyes.

"W-hy ca-n't yo-u l-et me li-ve pea-cef-ully" I asked trying to push.

"Cause you belong to me not that shitty boyfriend of your." He spoke in harsh tone.

"H-e is fa-r bet-ter than yo-u, I wi-ll nev-er be you-rs, I on-ly belo-ng to Ju-" before I could finish he harshly grabbed my chin and kiss me roughly then he took a large whip and started to hit me with it.
"Ple-ase sto-p" I said while crying badly.

"Now, let me enjoy kitten" he tore my shirt, started to lick my jaw line to my collar bone. I was trying to push him but of course he was stronger than me, all I could do was cry while getting rape.

He undress himself completely and was about to remove my pants too but he hear me whisper jun's name "take my name, not his. He will not accept you after this" he shouted angrily but I still keep whisper jun's name so he again took the whip and hit me with it "You will disobey me now" he said and was about to kiss me again but someone barge in kicking yuanyun away from me.

Jun's POV

"You bastard, how dare you touch my baby" jun said. "Huh you probably don't even love him, he is not ready to have s€s with you, he is not even worthy enough for becoming your s€x to-" before he could continue I took the whip from his hands and started to beat him till his last breath after I took out my gun and shoot him on his stomach and head continously until i hear a faint voice of minghao "j-j-un-i-e, p-le-a-se s-to-p" I rushed towards him, who was scared as hell, it was heart breaking for me to look at him in his current condition.
I remove my jacket covering his body which was full of blood and beating marks, he was just crying while mumbling something.

I pick him up but he started to protest and trying to push me while repeating "pl-ea-se le-av-e m-e" again and again.

"Baby, It's me jun. Don't be scared now I'm with you" I spoke in warm and soft tone making sure he is comfortable in my grip, after recognizing me he opened his eyes slowly and look in my eyes "h-e t-ri-ed t-o r-r-ap-e m-e" he said not framing a word completely "he can't do anything now" I said pointing at the lifeless body laying on floor.
He look at the body and then wrapped his hands around my neck again crying
"Let's go others our waiting" I said and exit the room, finding others already there.

"We should go hospital first" coups hyung spoke and we agreed with him.

At hospital

(Still jun's POV)

We arrived at hospital and doctors immediately Started the treatment.
after 2 hours doctors came out of the room "They lost a lot of blood but they are out of danger, patients are sleeping cause of the medicines effect" doctor hwang stated "They will wake up soon so, don't worry" doctor han added.

"When can we see them" coups hyung ask "you can see them but be careful. There are lots of drips attached to them" doctor bang said coming out of minghao's room, I went near him and ask "how is minghao's condition? Is he fine" "he is out of danger but is still weak , sensitive and traumatized you have to take care of him properly" I nodded at his answer and again ask "can I go inside" getting a reply "yeah but be careful"

I entered the room seeing minghao covered in bandages and lots of drips attached to his body.

I went near him and sat on the bed's edge. I cares his hands with my thumb softly.
"Sorry baby, I couldn't protect you" I said looking at him, he slowly open his eyes.

___________

Sorry for the short chapter and late updates but I am having some problems in my life,Hope you guys understand.

I will try to update soon.

Please comment and vote

Byee ❤️
love you all ❤️