chapter-4

The blood kings are in their mansion when Yash got a call from one of their associates from India. Mayank markhande a man with super secrets no one can even think that he is working for mafia.

Hello Yash can I speak to sir he asked Yash.

Brother he is in the meeting what is it ? I can tell him. Yash said not wanting to disturb shubman.

Umm I have information about boss sister as he completed his words Yash stood up and started running towards the meeting room.

Stay on the line he said and raced towards the room and opened the door with a loud thud that made all the men inside the room to turn their heads.

What is it Yash shubman glared at him for disturbing. Yash ran to him and forwarded the phone while panting.

It's ab-bout your sister bhaiya shubman widened his eyes and took the phone from Yash hands immediately.

Hello what do you know about my sister? He asked hurriedly hoping he would anything that related to his sister.

Greetings sir I've got to know that your sister is living in India but we don't know where i sent you a document regarding her details please do check mayank told him and shubman swore his heart is jumping in excitement.

Thank you mayank thank you so much he cheered happily and others were stunned to react shubman thanking is rare it's like it never happens. Mayank on the other side widened his eyes hearing the words from the ruthless mafia king.

U-uh it's okay sir he said and shubman ended the call and immediately grabbed his laptop opened it to see the document mayank has sent him. He studied the document carefully taking in all the information. His sister and him along with the others used to live in an orphanage yes an orphanage but one incident changed everything drastically parting him and his sister.

Although he doesn't know where exactly his sister is he got confirmation that she is living in India but he is going to find out. He's gonna use all his power to look for his sister. Closing the laptop he sat on the chair closed his eyes sighing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning came as new but nothing is exciting for ishan. He sat up on the bed groaning gripping his head as it started throbbing due to the Hangover. He sat there massaging his template for sometime and went to complete his morning routine.

After sometime he got ready and started packing his bags as they were leaving for India today. He checked everything twice not to forget anything here. Just then he heard a knock and went to open it.

Good morning my baby Ishu hardik sang while coming into the room. Ishan smiled

Good morning Bro he greeted him back.

Have you finished packing your bags? Ishan smiled and nodded his head. Hardik could see the fake smile he was getting but he didn't say anything instead he hugged him. Ishan was startled for a sec but hugged him back taking in the comfort he needed.

Don't worry baby everything will be fine we are here for you ishan could feel his eyes tearing up at his words but he controlled himself. Breaking the hug he gave a genuine smile to hardik.

Thank you so much bhaiya he said hardik ruffled his head in a comforting manner making ishan feel he was not alone and his big brother is here for him.

Okay let's go everyone is waiting for us he said and they went outside taking ishan's bags. When they reached the lobby they saw everyone ready to leave.

Morning sunshine~~~~  y/n and Sara sang strangling him with their arms. He groaned as they laughed.

Easy there little boy Aditi laughed at ishan making him pout a little.