Chapter- 10

(ignore the grammatical mistakes)

WHAT!?? shubman and others shouted hearing that. Shrey nodded taking the file from shubman's hand opening a page. Everyone surrounded him.

They are not his real parents but that's not the only thing. They have kidnapped ishan from his real parents. Shrey explained to them.

Omg poor ishan Rahul said.

That explains the reactions that night when we dropped him Yash said and shrey nodded agreeing to him.

What are you guys talking about? Virat asked them both.

Remember the day me and Yash went to drop ishan cause he fainted? His parents never reacted in a way we have expected. They were not worried at all about him. Yash said.

Who are these people then? Why did they kidnapped ishan? Rohit asked him.

I don't know Bhai I still need to search for more information about them. But I think they were not treating him well shrey said.

Gather the information about them as soon as possible shrey shubman said going towards his room in anger. He knew it he knew ishan was not well. He noticed everything about him. If he gets the information about his parents then it won't be good for them.

Don't worry my dove you will be in my arms soon he said slamming the door shut with loud thud.

This won't end well for ishan's parents Rahul said already pitying them.

Nope Rahul Bhai fake parents Yash added.

I hope ishan is safe. Virat muttered he know at this point ishan is not just some innocent boy but also very special person.

Judging by the reaction of shubman I think ishan is more than important for him Rohit voiced out which Virat didn't.

Yes Bhai I'm also thinking that shrey said.

We must be alert around ishan guys. Rahul said. They all nodded and retired back to their rooms.

Here back to ishan he somehow managed to reach his room threw himself on the bed crying out his heart. His chest tighted with pain unbearable. The things he heard the pain he felt it was not easy to tolerate.

Why do you make me like this god why!? Just why!? He shouted at noone and cried loudly.

It pains here god please stop this he begged hitting his chest where his heart is crying and breaking in pain. He curled up on the bed sobbing out messily. No one was there for him to give comfort.

Shahneel was standing in her backyard contemplating what she should do. She was almost convinced about the words she heard from ishan's mother but heart is telling her yo check upon ishan.

Fuck it she whispered to herself silently climbing the wall of ishan's home with the help of a stool. She carefully landed inside ishan's home yard. She took the ladder which was placed in the yard and slowly brought that up to Ishan's room window. She placed it right at the window.

Come on shahneel you can do this she encouraged herself started climbing the ladder.

Meanwhile unaware to his situation ishan was continuously crying in his bed. His body shook with the sobs. As shahneel was nearing his room's window. She heard sobbing sound from the round. Worry latched on her face instantly. She started climbing more fastly and reached the window. She looks over inside and her heart broken at the sight

Her baby sunshine was on the bed crying curled up like a baby clutching his chest. She immediately went inside the window. Hearing the sounds ishan sat up in panic.