Chapter- 9

(ignore the grammatical mistakes)

It's been two days since Ishan was on leave. The moment ishan woke up that day he was informed by mayank that he was given leave. Ishan was thankful for God that shubman wasn't suspicious about his condition. But he felt even more scared to stay home but he had no choice.

Ishan was sitting in his room peacefully because his parents were not home. He was sitting on the bed deep in thoughts. He heard the door bell and went downstairs. He opened the door to see a women standing there.

Hello sorry to disturb you. The women apologized. Ishan shook his head.

Oh it's fine how can I help you he asked and the lady smiled.

Oh I'm moved into the neighbourhood recently she said. He thought the other day where he saw the van with things.

Please come inside he said making a way for her to enter. They both went inside and sat on the cough.

Take this I made it she said giving a box of sweets for him. He smiled and took them.

By the way I'm shahneel she said introducing herself.

I'm ishan he said.

Where are your parents she asked ishan's smiled dimmed a little nevertheless he answered.

They went out. Where is your parents? He asked back and shahneel also gave a painful smile.

My parents died when I'm a kid. I used to live in an orphanage with my younger brother but something happened and I was taken by a couple later I found out that they are going to sell me. I was scared I don't know what to do so one night i escaped from them and ran away. I used to work in a coffee shop to live by staying in another orphanage far from them. Now I was stable to live myself I rented the house. She explained her story and ishan felt bad.

Oh I'm so sorry he said but shahneel smiled and shook her head.

It's okay now she said.

Where is your younger brother then? He asked making her tear up a little bit.

I don't know the day when the accident happened in the orphanage I got separated from him. I tried to search for him but that couple dragged me from there. When I escaped from them I searched for him but I couldn't find him. I was scared for my baby bro I still am. I don't know what is he doing now how is he coping up with everything she said sniffling. Ishan's eyes softened and he went to her sat beside her giving her hand a comforting squeeze.

Don't worry you will find him some day he said making her smile. She wiped her tears.

How old are you ? She asked him.

I'm 25 he said

Oh you are younger than me I'm 29 you can call me shanu  that's my nickname given by my parents she said and he nodded. They sat there talking to themselves. Aftersometime shahneel went to her home bidding him bye. Ishan went to his room.

Other side shreyas was continuously gathering every bit of information related to ishan and his family. He gathered all the documents and placed it on the table connecting the dots. His eyebrows scrunched together.

Something is not right he looked at the information reading everything clearly. Before he gave the information to shubman he needs to know everything clearly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been two weeks and ishan was now better. Him and shahneel became close in this short time. They are practically like siblings always hanging out when they have time. About office he never got any call from his boss asking to come back. His friends and Harry called him every night to talk to him making him feel better.