Chapter-6

Carino! / Ishan! Shubman and others called out ishan who fainted in his arms. He looked up hearing footsteps and his eyes darkened seeing the dudes because of whom his carino fainted in his arms.

Virat Bhai shubman called out and Virat didn't have to be told so he immediately took ishan from his hands and went to the limo and placed ishan inside and closed the door. He ordered two men to come there

guard him one scratch on his body I will chop your heads off. He warned them and went to shubman to see the guys were held in their men's hold.

Shubman took dangerously slow steps towards the four guys who were following ishan before. They were trembling in fear realising the situation. He ordered his men to bring him a rod. He took the rod and moved towards them.

You filthy bastards dared to follow him? He raised the rod and hit one of the guys on his head making him fall.

You dirty rats made him run with fear Then he kicked another one in the guts. They were groaning and yelling in pain.

He was scared he breathed out in anger and punched another one. He started beating them mercilessly. He doesn't know why but seeing ishan in that condition provoke a havoc in him.

He fucking fainted you bastards He screamed slightly kicking and punching. He was using the rod hitting them. Everyone watched how he was beating the four to pulp they couldn't understand what made him that angry.

Shub! That's enough they will die Rohit said and shrey, Rahul came to stop him. But they couldn't control him as his anger is in at peaks.

They deserve it He said kicking them again and again. They dragged him from them. He struggled to free himself.

Shub calm down Virat said and he freed himself from their hold and started breathing out his anger. He gave a look at the guys who were almost lifeless. He then turned towards the guy who gave away the information is almost on the edge of loosing his life. He gestured his men with his hand to kill him. His men nodded and started to finish what they were assigned to.

He turned and went away to the limo the guards opened the door. His Anger started to get down seeing the angelic face of ishan. He sighed and went inside placing ishan's head on his lap. Virat and others also went inside and sat. Shubman observed every feature of ishan's face which show cased delicacy. They were all seeing shubman deep in observing they didn't ask anything cause they know better. Angry shubman is as close as a monster.

How do you guys know him shubman asked as he heard the others calling him ishan.

Back then in Spain remember I told you about a guy roaming around alone he is him ishan Virat said shubman thought so i was you near but I missed the chance carino....but not anymore

Shrey find out information about ishan shubman said and shrey  immediately took his laptop and started searching for the information. And within a few minutes he got all the information about ishan. Shrey started reading the information.

Name Ishan kishan age 25 works in a company called Fortune. Address 7th Street xxxxx area he lives with his parents. He said and shubman nodded his head looking at ishan. Everyone saw how shubman's demeanor changed when he saw ishan. Never in once they saw him worried or atleast showed concern to anyone other than them. But they decided to ask him later.

Shubman was still admiring ishan without any expression on his face what are you doing to me carino? Why this destiny is leading me towards you? He  thought but ishan started murmuring things in his sleep.