chapter-5

The next day when shubman and others were in their mansion getting ready for their work. Virat's phone started ringing. He sighed irritatedly and answered the phone.

Speak! His cold and curt answer made the other person shiver a little. All of the guys attention shifted to virat.

Si-r I'm from kings infrastructure company mayank sir wanted me to inform you that something is happening in the company Virat clenched his fist. Someone wants to die again he thought

I will call him saying that he ended the call and turned to see all the eyes looking at him. He didn't say anything but called mayank. Within the first ring mayank answered the call.

What's happening over there ? Coming to the point of not beating around the bush Virat questioned mayank.

Sir someone gave our project details to the The privilege group of industries. We came to know that they initiated their new project just like our own project theme even though the slightest things are the same. Mayank explained everything to Virat and all Virat could see is red. After talking for a few minutes he came to a conclusion.

We are coming to India Virat announced and ended the call making the guys shook. They never wanted to visit India as they left everything there back then. Now going there will bring nothing but painful reminders. He looked at everyone seeing them giving him questioning eyes. He knew they had so many things to ask.

Someone is revealing our company's business strategies without us knowing. He said making shubman clench his jaw in anger.

We need to solve this on our own he said but all he could see was uncertainty in everyone's faces.

Let's leave tonight shubmans words shook everyone of them. Because if everyone despises going to India that was only shubman but now hearing that from him shocked everyone. Without asking anything they nodded their heads.

Rohit bhai inform jade to arrange our private flight tonight we are leaving for India. He said and made his way to his room. Others also went to get ready to leave Spain. They didn't pack any bags.Why would they when they can have a new shopping mall if they want to. They already have a mansion in India.

It was evening when they got a call from jade that everything was ready. They all went to the airport to leave Spain. When they reached the airport everyone greeted them with respect or may be afraid too. They didn't even acknowledge any of their presence and went inside the plane. Before leaving shubman called out for jade.

Si jefe (yes boss) jade said coming to shubman who was ready to go inside the plane.

Si alguien se mete con nosotros ya sabes qué hacer. ( If anyone messes with us then you know what to do) Shubman said looking at jade who nodded at him. Very well. Shubman turned away and went inside the plane and sat in his seat. Everyone fell into their own thoughts. But one thought was lingering in everyone's mind. Now that they are going back to India, they never imagined what would happen now?

Guess no one knows. India gave them sweet yet painful memories. The journey back to India started reminding them of the bitter sweet moments they had in their childhood in India. They might be kids but they have witnessed a lot of heartbreaking things. No child deserves to see that kind of thing but life was unfair to them. It snatched away their happiness and left them to deal with their misery.

Shubman was looking outside with thousands of thoughts running through his head. But one of them was his sister. His only person who he calls home after his brother's. He was separated from his sister when he was just an 8 year old kid. He doesn't know if his sister lived in India until yesterday when mayank told him that his sister is in India. He tried searching for her everywhere and finally he got to know that his sister is where he lost her.