Chapter- 7

The next day a big news spread like rapid fire reaching out to all people all over the world. Spanish mafia gangs were shocked to know that Damon decruz was the next leader of mafias. Some are celebrating the news as they thought they can do anything now because the blood kings were not there.

The news was reached to India. All the mafias in India were dreaded to know one of the ruthless mafia kings were in India. Every news channel was repeating the same thing over and over. But the thing is no one ever saw the blood kings. Shubman and others were already on their way to the company. The arrival of the new CEO blowed everyone's mind. Meanwhile ishan and others already reached the company. They saw everyone arranging things neatly.

Hello sorry to interrupt but what's happening here? Sara asked one of the employees

Oh the new CEO and owners of this company is coming today he said going away to complete his task. All the other's shrugged their shoulders waiting there. After sometime they saw cars coming. Bouncers and security guards surrounded the blood kings as they made their way inside. Mayank with others came there.

Welcome sir  they just nodded. Ishan others couldn't see their faces because of mask. Shubman's eyes went to Ishan and he smirked under the mask. Welcome dove he thought and went away with the others. Ishan was confused and shocked whether he saw that man anywhere but he shrugged his thoughts off when he heard girls squealing.

Girl 1: omg did you see that body arghh

Girl 2: ik right they are hot and

Girl 3: I will woo one of the guys hehe

Girl 4: they are out of our reach girls.

Girl1: hey come on don't be like this

They giggled and mumbled about the guys. Which made ishan somehow feel different but he doesn't know why. He just rolled his eyes and turned to the others. They were all seated waiting for the call.

Meanwhile blood kings arrived to their cabins along with mayank and someone of his men. They walked into the room and looked at the interior. The whole room was painted with black and gray walls. Perfect to their demeanors.

Mayank arrange a meeting with the newly hired people. Shubman ordered mayank. He nodded and went away. Ishan and others are sitting and talking when mayank reached there.

Mr. Ishan kishan? He called out and they all turned towards the voice.

Yes sir he said standing up and greeted him. He nodded and turned to see his friends. But his eyes stopped at abhi who was looking at him without blinking his eyes.

Omg what a handsome guy ahh that voice skhsknsjsk abhi thought without blinking his eyes. Ishan and others mentally facepalmed.

Abhi.. hey abhi.. ABHISHEK Ishan yelled abhi flinched and turned towards him. Ishan glared at him he smiled cheekily and turned towards mayank

Hello sir I'm Abhishek Sharma he said giving him a professional smile. Mayank nodded .

Sir is calling you mayu said taking all of them with him. They were pretty amazed with the whole interior of the company. Ofcourse one of the richest companies. They reached the CEO office mayank knocked on the door and they heard a comein in a deep voice.

Mayank opened the door and they entered the room. Just then ishan saw the CEO lift his head up and suddenly everything stopped for ishan. He saw a handsome man with a rough yet soft features, that straight face and his eyes...his eyes have I seen them before? He thought looking at shubman without blinking his eyes.