Chapter 46 Sinister Plan takes place

Marinette's Nightmare...

The group of bandits surrounded the castle. They attack those inside attempting to kill off the royals who lived inside. They threw tear gas into the vents.

   Adrien gasped and  Marinette got him outside. The others fled out the door behind Marinette and Adrien.

  The bandits stole some of the jewels from the royal throne room. They made a mess of other rooms when they knocked over tables and chairs. Some of the books they tore. Others removed the cover from them.

 They laughed. They tried to remove the tree but two of them died trying.

  They poured something on the place and it caught on fire. They attacked Marinette and she collapsed. Adrien was angry. How dare they come here, steal from him, set his home on fire, and attack his woman? He would make them pay for what they had done.

   He pulled out his shield and sword. He stood by shielding Marinette from any more attacks. She came too, but couldn't move. What was wrong?

 Adrien's daughter tried to stop some of the men, but one of them took his weapon a spear, and threw it at her. She fell over. Marinette saw the young girl on the ground not moving. "No!' She yelled. N-no!  No, no!

  "Marinette, wake up!" She heard someone say. She looked and saw Adrien. The palace was fine and his daughter was very much alive.

 "B-but...I saw it happen," Marinette said.

    "It was a bad dream," Kali said.

        Marinette hugged them both. She was scared to let them go. Sure it might have been a nightmare, but how was she too if it was to come true? 

     Soon after she woke up from the bad dream, Some bandits tried to climb the castle walls but were eaten by the alligators that lived in the moat around the castle. The sinister plan was not successful much to Marinette's relief.

The story continues in Chapter 47

Until then,

bye-bye,

little owlets!

Summer out!