Two.

You'll Always be the Deepest Scar on My Heart

Zaira laughed softly, as she leaned down and kissed Samari's neck again

"Good girl."

She held Samari's body against her, with her hands on her hips. It felt so good to be held by someone strong and reassuring, someone who wasn't her girlfriend.

I mean, could she even call Paradise that anymore?

Samari gently kissed on her neck.

She moaned softly, as she felt her lips on her neck. Samari could feel her hold on her tighten, as her arms wrapped firmly around her.

It was just the two of them; it was perfect.

"Thank you for tonight" Samari says quietly.

"It's nothing."

Zaira's hands ran up Samari's back again, as she pulled her even closer into her again.

"Now that I have you, I'm not gonna let you go. I want you to be mine, only mine."

Samari stared her with a hunger her eyes, a craving.

Zaira stared back at her with the same craving. Samari couldn't help but notice how intense her look was, the way she was looking at her made it seem like she wanted her right there and then.

Her hands were sliding back down to her hips, where they started to move in circles again.

Samari grabbed her by the collar of her shirt as they went into an abandoned classroom.

Zaira stared in pure infatuation as Samari took off her suit top.

She smirked as she suddenly realized what Samari was doing. She raised her arms so she could take her top off.

Her eyes had not left her, as she watched her take it off. Samari's hands running across her shoulders and muscles, as she finally took the top off.

Zaira's hands ran down her curves, before resting on her waist. Her chest was exposed now, with her tattoos showing.

"You look so good.." Samari mumbled, her eyes scanning Zaira up and down hungrily.

She smirked at Samari. Her muscles were toned and chiseled, and her tattoos only made her look even better.

The way her chest was exposed was enough to make Samari feel something. Especially when combined with the intense way she was looking at her.

"You like what you see, huh?"

"I do" Samari smiled.

"Good."

Her smirk turned into a grin, as her hands started to wander again—they ran across Samari's hips and towards her ass.