Four.

Love is hard to find, hard to keep,
and hard to forget.

Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget

"Soo... how many bodies do you have?" Samari asked out of pure curiosity.

Zaira smirked to herself, and she smiled smugly again.

She found it adorable how straightforward Samari was. She liked being asked questions like this. It allowed her to brag and boast. It made her ego inflate and her pride skyrocket.

Bragging to Samari probably wasn't the smartest idea though.

She smirked deeply.

"If we talking about my body count, I think I've passed 100 now. I lost track of the precise number. Is that a problem for you?"

"Over 100?" Samari asked.

Hearing that made Samari feel sick to her stomach.

Samari believed in giving your body to someone you trusted because whoever you sleep with, you take a piece of their soul with you and vice versa.

The number of diseases... it was just too risky.

She wasn't thinking straight though due to her vulnerability... but it was starting to dawn on her now.

Zaira laughed and nodded her head. She saw Samari's expression change ever so slightly, and she smirked. She liked to see her little innocent expressions. Her pride just kept getting higher and higher.

"Yeah, over a hundred. Is that too much for you? Because I can guarantee you that you're definitely the most enjoyable one out of all of them."

"How can someone's bodies be so high...?" She stared at her confused.

She smirked and chuckled softly as Samari continued to stare at her with confusion and maybe a little fear.

To Zaira, her expressions were so damn cute. She loved making her feel this way. She also liked the fact that she could make her so naive, so scared. She liked making her afraid and curious of her just by saying the number of other women she's been with.

"Well, it's a simple explanation. You see, I'm a charming girl. There aren't many girls like you who can say they would resist me. And I like to take advantage of that."

Samari was starting to get icked out by her bragging and talking so carelessly of taking advantage.

It scared her that maybe just like the 100 others... she too was being taken advantage of.

"100..." She said looking at the ceiling.

By now her thoughts were going crazy.

"Yes, well over one hundred."

Zaira smirked.

The way Samari was staring at the ceiling in such a naïve, yet curious manner was driving Zaira nuts with both amusement and affection.