Raiden ei dating headcanons ☁️ 💧 🍋

Info beforehand:

Artist: AkramBham on twitter

Words: 511

Request: No one

This is Raiden EI not Raiden shogun, if you didn't know (somehow) yes they are two different beings and act differently.

Warnings: The usual

PS: (_____) means authors note

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLUFF-

• You must bare with her, she's never known this kind of love so you kinda have to teach her some things...yae will give her books for other things...

• Shares her treats with you, and you best know that this is a privilege NOBODY else gets.

• If any even dares to harm you, or has harmed you the best Raiden shogun is coming for real (no but seriously she has got to be #1 protector.)

• You two are definitely married, its only right for Ei's lover to be married to her.

• Always knows where you are at to make sure you are safe.

• She always says she can't wait to spend eternity with you.

• In the mornings she asks for you to brush her hair and braid it, she thinks its romantic.

• Yae Miko has absolutely written a book about you two. (It's very popular)

• Snack trip/ walking dates>>>

• She really enjoys going to bed with you so if shes late to bed she rushes as fast as she can, now if its you that is late she stays up. No matter how long you take.

• Matching wedding rings>>>

• Keeps a photo of you with her.

• You mentioned kids (so the legacy of the Shogun will keep going) and she dismissed the idea saying she will never die so there is no point doing that now.

• You guys have both cat and dog, the dog favors you since most of the time shes with the cat.

ANGST-

• She can be harsh with you since she's used to being harsh with everyone (not because of the Raiden shogun but because of the wars since last time she was in tevyet there was war. )

• She left you for 500 years without a word (IF YOUR IMMORTAL)

• If you're not immortal then she will spend forever making sure you are immortal (may sound cute but its a long and painful process.)

• She may accidentally use her electro on you. (she'll say sorry ofc but ik damn well that shit hurt)

• That's all I got.

SMUT/DIRTY-

• At first it was really vanilla since she hadn't done anything before but after reading some yae books she took an interest to some things

• Uses her electro on you ever since she found out you liked it.

• She likes it to be romantic while doing it

• She does like it a bit rough though

• First time you two did anything it was unprotected sex because you were to busy teaching and she forgot to mention.

• Will do a foot job if you ask but not really a fan of it.

• Kinks (not a lot):

1. blind folds

2. Vibrater

3. boob job

4. creampies

5. Ropes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!

bonus headcannon: she leaves you for a woman...ME!

REQUEST OPEN

Bye-bye •ˏˋ°•*⁀➷